Seems quiet!
The board seems to be very quiet all of a sudden. Whats going on? Has'nt any-one got anything to say?
I can tell you that I had a fantastic ride today to Phillip Island with Pete, Glenn, Steve and Bear to have a peek at the Aust. Supers. Top weather and company made it a great day. Unfortunately, we didnt catch up with Jamie and Gazza, who left a few seconds before I got to Pete's to meet them.
Hi Phil we ended up down on turn 1 till the lunch break and then honda hairpin after lunch.We looked around for your bikes but did'nt see them.And with the amount of mud around
we did'nt do to much walking around the track.So where did you guys end up and did you see Pearl she left a message on my phone saying she was going down.Any how catch you next time.
....and Jamie......it didn't even rain. not a bad day for a ride after all!
LOL Gary
Jamie, what are you doing in here in the middle of the day? slacking off at home again???
Hey Snags what must you do after adjusting chain !!!!
LMAO
It must have given you a fright,as I didn't realise how slow you were going until that guy on the postie bike passed you..............on the inside also mind you.Also got onto a great new goodie for you to make the Busa heaps faster...............for all enquiries regarding this ring JENNY CRAIG LMAO
Got up this morning to go to work but with the force 10 winds and monsoon outside thought i would be better to stay
home.I dont mind the wet but it would have been mad to even try to ride to work.And before anyone says anything i dont drive a car never have and most likely never will.Have"nt
even got a licence for one.
Boss, just remember the next time I pass you, you wont get past me again. I'll be watching! I'm sick of Mick and Selena doing that! As for Jenny Craig-not needed as I have a few more horses under me than you - you should know. Since I'm the president of S\E\C, the first rule is - wait for it.......... every member has to be over 90kgs. I'll send you the names of some good pizza joints......LMAO
Ode to Snags
The Suspension Sat Low And Heavy
Compression By Weight No Less
How Much The Busa Could Carry
Snags Would Put To The Test

The Throttle Cracked And Rubber Burnt
Blue Metal Sprayed The Air
Snags Snapped It To The Stop
As The Chain Stretched In Despair

Three Forty Kilo's Of Solid Mass
Ten Postie Bikes Or More
The Laws Of Motion Were Against It
Still Snags Nailed It To The Floor

With A Sound The Noise Of Thunder
The Yoshi's Were A Screamin
The Busa Launched Like A Rocket Ship
Snags Face Lit Like A Demon

The Tacho Saw The Red
As He Snicked Another Gear
The Busa's Subframe Bending
As All Weight Shifted To The Rear

The Front Wheel Barely Touching
As The Power Came Out To Play
Body Weighted Steering
This Was Snaga's Day

The Corner Was Approaching
His Foot Tapped Her Down Two
Looking Thru The Apex
He Knew What He Must Do

With Rear Brake To Steady
And Throttle Trailing Just
Comitted Now To The Line
It Was Do Or Bust

But What Was This A Lurking
Closing On Him Fast
Searching For The Line
That Past Him They Could Blast

Yes Indeedy It Was
That Bastard Mick With Wife
Cutting Him On The Inside
Like Butter Thru A Knife

Carved Him Like A Turkey
Sucked The Headlight From The Fairing
Snags Was Pissed And More
At That Brazen Micks Shear Daring

Selena Turned And Waved
As Into The Distance They Did Go
P@#%$ The Pizza And Pasta
Body Mass Did The Busa Slow :">

Frustration Level Peaking
Shoulders Rounded In despair
Snags Was At Witts End
Tearing At His Hair.............Huh Snags !!! Hair !!! must have the wrong bloke.LMAO
The Moral Of This Story Snags Is..........Big Man Big Balls
Little Man...............All Balls
LMAO
Eastern Contingent..........Where The REAL MEN Hang....out.

Edited by Boss2 at: 9/11/00 10:21:43 pm
You've got way too much time on your hands-Pete. LOL. Long time since I've laughed that hard though!
Are we talking sausage dog here.. Anyway I meet the weight requirement so there. Shorty Edited by: GLENN  Edited by: 9/14/00 10:42:11 pm