Current club
As you all know, there is continued promotion of "the new club" being made on this board (hey, and it takes a lot of nerve to keep coming back here to drum up business). Hey, I have no problem with a new club, or even the fact that they are using the same name as this club... and everyone is free to go check out the "new" club. I hope nobody thinks that this means that this club is closing down or going to go away. To everyone who currently posts here, hope to continue seeing you around, and continue to enjoy everyones positive input.
i have been with this club since the onset and due to the hard work donated by the founder, we were doing really well within a relatively short span of time,,

the membership was growing, we had some fantastic rides and get-togethers and with fresh input from some new members this board was set up and than we really started to expand when suddenly a cloud appeared with ill intent and quickly reaped havoc without respect for all the hard work and success,,

the 'other board' has been set up by some of those elements and i for one wish them every success and will refrain from going there with any ill intent,,

this club is alive and well and all those that have come on rides will vouch for that and will continue and grow at that,,

I think you are both a lot kinder than I am.

HEIDI xxx
thanks heidi, i appreciate your comment and whilst i find their dealings somewhat in poor taste, we do live in a democracy and we must be tolerant and respect each others rights,,
Lets have a whinge shall we,firstly this new club is a registered club it's name being Australian Hayabusa Club.............not Australian Suzuki Hayabusa Club.
This club was formed by previous members (not elements) that were embarrassed by the comments and attitude of the hierarchy of the self appointed heads of this club. We hope to offer our members more than this club offered theirs,which was zero,and give our members advantages for being a club member more than just a social presence.So stay tuned as there may be a few members that would like to take advantage of the many assets that this club will endeavour to obtain to benefit it's members . Blue busa
Yes respect each others rights Les ,exactly if that had been done in the first place no problems would have arisen, but it is the lack of repect that created the drift apart.I have watched as both you and Volvi painted me with your brush, making out I and I alone felt the way I did,well to set the facts straight this new club is made up of eight, yes eight former members of the club. Judging by this it's good to see I don't think alone as you would have me and others believe. Oh and Richard the other day when you accepted my offer to fit a cam chain tensioner to safe guard your trip to the island (free of charge I add) I didn't see you refuse. This is the difference between the old and the new club we hope to be able to help not only it's members but other motorcyclists as well.....like s.h.i.t. one of our members is even black....doesn't that throw ya.........maybe he should be in the outback. Getta broader outlook guys and you will find that there is more to the world than the few feet of space that surrounds you. Bluebusa (Boss)
ENOUGH! AAARRRGGGHH!

What I wrote, and why I started this thread, was to highlight that the other group is not a replacement of this group, it is an alternative, and for those who do join the alternative, keep us in mind and pay us a visit every now and then back here. It was not meant to start any rows, again.

This club did not start up professing to offer anything other than a social presence, some ride days, and an internet site to exchange ideas. No-one is pretending we ever offered anything more? We are not a registered club, because we do not want to have to collect GST if we sell t-shirts, or have elections for committees to make a hand full of decisions, club accounts that need to be audited, and so on. The new club is endeavouring to be a full on club, with give-aways, discount offers, etc.

I hope the new club does manage to offer all those other features that we lack here, and they do appear to have some members willing to offer the input to make a full-on club work. It is a pity those members were not willing to make such a commitment here, many months ago, before the disagreements/embarrasments began, but c'est la vie.

Personally all I ever wanted was a web-site to hang out at and some fellow Busa owners to ride with a few times a year. This is all we offer, and it is enough for me at this time. If any members here want to make the commitment to take this club up a few notches, that would be great, but I do not see this as a need or a priority.

Good luck with the new club, Blue.
At a guess I'd say they would have put in the same effort in your club Richard, my guess is that they rebelled against the club GOD. I'm sure without the Nazi type rule and domination they would have given there all,but no one likes to be controlled and as anyone with intelligence knows,kick a dog long enough and it will bite.
Sorry Richard but I guess the truth hurts, I and a few others are still waiting for there apologies from those concerned. Never mind we are unprejudiced and open to all in our club with no wish to dominate anyone. Lets be honest whats life without the freedom to live it ??.

Bluebusa

Seeing as how i have my name on the other clubs member list
and also on this list.So if anyone has a problem with it let me know give me a ring.The reason im on both clubs member lsit is that i went away for the gp to come home to find that a bit of trouble happend while away.Now i have made quite a few freinds since joining this club last year.
So when all this crap happend and the second club started
some freinds went there some stayed here.So if im to keep
in touch with everyone ive met thats the way its going to be for me.And dont knock the other club im a member of both
and it hasnt done me any harm YET.It just means twice as many rides so take advantage of it with summer coming on.
Lets try to be nice to each other Guys and Gals.
AS a short term member of both clubs i do not have the benefit (or otherwise) of fore knowledge or hindsight.

I DO however have many years experience running and organising many clubs and associations and one thing has always been apparent.

Those clubs and organisations who fall into the trap of infighting, backbiting, recriminations, finger pointing, breastbeating and generally forgetting why the group was formed in the first place are doomed.

If different people have different viewpoints then why is there a problem with different clubs? If someone wants to have a club catering only for silver/copper busa's fine - if you don't want to be a member thats fine too.

So lets cut the crap and get on with the business of enjoying our bikes and each others company. I for one will talk to anyone about bikes, anywhere any time - even those unfortunate individuals riding Hardly Davos

... hmmm .. what a good idea ... a club for copper busas only .... yessssss .. .. .
Email
Nothing wrong with Hardly Davos BigMac.... Dont knock ém cuzwe need somthing to reference the Busa's against...hehehehe
Nuthin wrong with the bikes but have you ever noticed how theweekend warriors on the bright shiny Harleys never wave back???

Too busy looking around to see who's watching themI guess......

Seriously though .... nah .... why beserious..... I wonder what other trouble I can stir up .....onething for certain I won't be talking about resistors or airboxesagain for a while???