Stuff from "the other" board...
Boss2
(11/23/00 10:25:00 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Lycra Lad Lights Up !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well a little birdie told me that Richard has fessed up to being the phantom Lycra Lad. Good on ya Richard for coming out. I don't understand your reaction though...no one named you and also your board hangs it on my name, my business and any thing else you can find,but if so much as a joke is uttered at your expense you light up like a light bulb............ now we all know you are not allowed to REACT and man thats reacting big time. Damn I wish I had a pic though the mental image is killing me. Come on Richard it's all in fun, your skin needs to be thicker than your lycra. LMLAO Love Boss
p.s. Were they really pink ones ?
Ride Hard But Safe

Boss2
(11/23/00 10:48:14 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
!! Lycra Limerick !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now some may think it's kinky
And some may think it's class
But I believe it's my right
To display my lycra arse

Times they are a changing
No longer a crime is gay
Being so has it's advantages
Double the chance to play

Also cost effective
As my girl and I can share
We only need one wardrobe
But I've got longer hair

Indeed it create's it's problems
As at times our colours clash
Once I tried the spandex one's
But found they gave me quite a rash

So if and when you see me
Please don't think I'm flirty
The only reason I'm in pink
Is because my black one's were all dirty

And Richard please don't spit ya spandex, take this with the fun intent as with which it is posted. Damn shame when you even have to make a statement that a joke is a joke. Boss

Gumby
Web Dude
(11/24/00 9:32:46 am)
Reply This is what happened:
Apart from regular pruning of posts that were weeks old and had not been responded to (this is considered a normal activity by web site administrators), other posts of an irrelevant and damaging nature were hastily "cleaned up" without the "group vote" as I guess should have happened.

I guess that it was a good will gesture to the administrators of the other board, hopefully in return for similar "censorship", yes "censorship" if you like to call it that. I hope that everyone can return to the main reason for having these clubs/discussion boards, which is to benefit from the enjoyment, knowledge and satisfaction of riding a Hayabusa (regardless of which club/discussion board you choose to ride/post in).

I have endeavoured to make sure the new board does not deteriorate into the in-fighting, heel snapping and generally unpleasant environment that the original board has unfortunately become…with difficulty.

I’m so sick of hearing and reading about Les’ incessant obsessive ramblings about Pete (as I’m sure you are too). Les can babble away as much as he wants about me, as I really do not care what he thinks. One thing for sure is that this crap is wrecking both boards. This nonsense really needs to stop, as the "discussions" are detracting away from the main focus (which was something about motorcycles I think). Some people are becoming far to touchy and others are only posting for one reason which is to destroy the livelihood of certain people (no points for guessing who). What is this, Hells Angels and Bandidos?????

To those who are hell bent on filling both boards with total bullshit, it's really quite easy starting your own discussion board. Please do it and don't waste time posting here (you know who you are).

It's a matter of drawing a line between the ridiculous and reality. I guess that I should have consulted with the other founding members on this, but I fear that no progress would have been made.

To those who have a problem with what I have done or find it unacceptable, let me know as I am a bee's dick away from throwing in the towel. I have no problem at all in "resigning" from my role and letting everyone else to run the site. Any continued interest and participation in either group has become difficult to say the least.

Disheartened,

Gumby
Author Comment
col
(11/17/00 10:10:06 pm)
Reply Super Hero
Well Pete,

Good to see you have become some sort of super hero to all the busa owners of Australia. I will admire anyone who has done the homework to get the results needed. Are you that person? I think not.Tell everyone of the endless phone calls on every aspect of the busa, right down to how you fit a manual cam chain tensioner and set it up, tell me if I'm wrong Pete?

It pisses me off no end when someone uses information gained from others to foster their own ambitions and takes the credit for being a hero to one and all.

Yes Pete, you may have a Dyno Dynamics Dyno ( from direction by others) but you still have to understand what is actually going on in a motor to go forward. As you fail to understand the basics, the future should be of interest to all.

I could go on but I won't.

Regards Col

maverick
(11/17/00 11:30:10 pm)
Re: Super Hero
Hey Col show some balls. after a spray like that I for one want to know your real name.
Author Comment
col
(11/20/00 10:50:55 pm)
Reply Super Hero 2
Pete,

I will cut straight to the chase. I had a customer call, and had an enquiry about dyno work, then this guy tells me that a guy by the name of “PETE” in Melbourne, with a “Dyno Dynamics Dyno”, is the one who has helped me to find out all that ticks with the Hayabusa, and he is the only one to see if you want your Busa to go. Then when I suggested to him this may be the opposite, and they come back with “ well that’s what he told me”. Pete, this is the second time this situation has occurred. Pissed off I am, considering the calls you have made to me for advice. So given this situation why should I cut you any slack?

How am I to show you any credibility when this is what you deal out. You have failed someone that trusted you. Please never call me again, as any call from you will be terminated.

To be a tall popy you have to be one first. I will always give credit where credit is due, and no I do not profess to know it all as you suggested,

I was never after credit, and have never looked for it, and have never back doored anyone, you I can’t say the same for. You are correct in that I don’t know you, however to shit on someone that has helped you only shows where you are coming from.

Thanks for editing the board, it shows where you are really at.

Regards Col

PS will you edit this one?

C43
(11/20/00 11:22:45 pm)
Reply Super Hero Origins
Dear Col
I do not know you dear sir and wish to tackle this matter in a manner only befitting adults and only for clarification. I must say that I was rather taken aback with your second posting reading what you had to say. Naturally, I can understand as to why you are pissed, but please consider what I am about to say, if not for Pete, at least for the bikers who share the passion as you do obviously. When I first met Pete, I was informed of the mods that could be done (all these which I read in postings anyway, both local and overseas) and how the bike can be tuned for maximum results. In the following conversations I had with Pete, he also proceeded to inform me how he purchased the dyno and engaged the help of one certain Colin from 10/10ths I think was the name he gave me and as to how this gentleman helped him sort and iron out the problems, not to mention all the advice he received which he said was never ending. In that frame, can you see why I was taken aback to hear what you had to say?
Which will see us to the end of my broach of topic with you about this sir with one question... Maybe the persons who called you and made the statements had misintentions of their own?
But I suppose we will never know....

Boss2
(11/20/00 11:27:22 pm)
Re: Super Hero 2
No I won't edit this at all Col,and would appreciate you to view the post I placed under personal greviances. I'd like you line up these people and if required I'll fly them to Sydney so they can repeat the bullshit they have obviously told you,with me present.( I can think of two or three people whom it could be). I shall take this opportunity to publicly deny that I have ever taken any credit from you or told any one what it is you have said I am supposed to have said. I'd also like to add that I have no problem in telling any and all as I have done in person, of the help,advice and information (during the dozens of phone calls) that you have given me since I decided to set up and run a Dyno room. Saddest part of all Col is that I am afraid I'm not guilty of what you are accusing me of. I also have a pretty good idea of whom is responsible and shall endeavor to find out if my suspicions are correct.
So to clarify this so there is no misinterpretation on anyones behalf........I sought your help,advice and information regards running the Dyno and also information regards the Busa. No more to say on this Col but I'm afraid you have put me on the gallows for a crime I did not commit.
Boss
Ride Hard But Safe

Snaggs
(11/21/00 6:11:01 am)
Reply Re: Super Hero 2
Col,
I too, was surprised by your posting and could'nt understand why you were hostile toward Boss. I've been present (on several occasions) when he's talked to his customers about the help that you've given him with sorting out his dyno and how much he appreciated it. I recall the word 'guru' being mentioned by him about your skill with Busa's somewhere,too. When I read the super hero 2 post it all clicked!
A little birdie has been spreading rumours!
Snaggs

Gazza
(11/21/00 8:19:37 am)
Reply An Assassin
Col, I can only echo the sentiments of both Snaggs and C43. Pete has mentioned to me on numerous occasions (and I have spent quite a bit of time at his workshop lately) that you have been most helpful in providing him with good information, the likes of which he can't even seem to get from Suzuki. One thing Pete has always said to me, if he doesn't know he will ask, and so has given you credit many times as being the source of his information.

You may not be aware of the animosity some people have towards Pete but I would recommend you look a little deeper for the true culprit in this matter...you will surely find that it is NOT Pete who has been slagging you off or taking credit for your the help you have given him. He has so far only had high praise for you.

Boss2
(11/21/00 10:46:36 am)
The Culprits
They are Volvi and Les from the old board, stay tuned as phone numbers and address's and any other relevent details of the rocks they live under, are posted so as any and all people entwined and caught up in their decietful little game can pay them a visit. Boss
Ride Hard But Safe

Gumby
Web Dude
(11/21/00 11:25:43 am)
Re: The Culprits
Maybe you should follow foolinfected's advice (modified)...don't believe everything you hear, and certainly don't believe ANYTHING from certain individuals from the other board. It's really sad to see their underhanded agendas actually working, as you all have been sucessfully played off against each other!

Gumby
Gazza
(12/6/00 11:48:01 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Re: There here
I'm beginning to wonder if that was a Dynomometer you had installed or a Guessometer!

Crash4
(12/6/00 11:59:44 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Re There here
Any idea of cost on the lenses?

I'm not sure if I will be at the Toy Run. I have stuff planned for the afternoon but I'll see if I can squeeze it in.
I did however promise to some people that if I went I would go there with the Tourers. I could break that promise however I would probably then get booked for speeding next time I took the dog for a walk Perhaps even a cavity search by the roadside

Maybe I'll see you all there at "the other mobs" run on Saturday ????????????????

Boss2
188 Hp
(12/6/00 12:36:52 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Guess What !!
Well some would have you believe that Gazza LOL
Tim the lens came in at over $200.00 Australian,there is a link I believe on martins board to them,then you have to run the amber globes. Shall be trying real hard to be there on Saturday Tim,real hard as don't want to miss it,I'll be on the little "blue bitch" also,as there is heaps of nice tight twistys where there going and being 30K down on top end won't be a prob at all. So catch up then I hope. Boss

Foolinfected
(12/6/00 2:13:14 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Guess What !!
I'm getting sick of your innuendo Pete.

Gazza
(12/6/00 3:33:09 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Re: Guess What !!
What's your problem JP? Too thinned skinned I'd say! If you don't like what you read here...don't read here, it's as simple as that! Most of the people who use this board have a sense of humour. I say most, because you are obviously not one of them.

And once again, as I've said before on the other board, you've excelled yourself in providing nothing of value to this board - except abuse - when you put yourself up to be the expert. As you are a representative of Suzuki Australia I would have thought you would be far more circumspect in your behaviour on these boards, and perhaps even try to help the other people out given the vast knowledge you should have. I don't know why you bother, and I wish you wouldn't unless you're going to be of some value.

Snaggs
Poobah
(12/6/00 3:53:59 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Positive not negative
I can't remember (on either board) a positve post from you yet, JP. This is a board where you can f*** around and yet still find out usefull information. You should have some of this information, so why not post some?

Snaggs

Boss2
188 Hp
(12/6/00 6:11:55 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Really !!
I wasn't aware JP that I needed anyones acceptance to post a joke about something that is a joke, on this board ??? I'll let my work speak for itself and really I am not interested in the crap factor at all, from ANYONE. I Guess I'll just have to battle along with my limited knowledge, but at least I try to give my customers what they pay me for ...RESULTS.
Honestly John if this is the best post content you have to offer the board and it's members, respectfully don't bother. Boss

Edited by: Boss2 at: 12/6/00 6:11:55 pm

C43
(12/6/00 8:31:01 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard italian suppository
Hmmmm. Arent we getting a little edgy? I wonder why...
You know what JP, reading all your previous posts I would have to agree with all the guys in that you only post when it suits and if it suits (you, that is).
Every time I have seen your posts (on either board), You have only provided input to try and prove someone else wrong or to put someone down. Well if you area representative for Suzuki Aust, prove it ... by showing us that you would impart your knowledge without us asking for it and that you would be on hand to answer some of the questions I am sure some club members have ...

Foolinfected
(12/7/00 8:50:30 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Important?
You've fallen for the favorite internet trap of over estimating your own importance.
Gazza
(12/7/00 10:57:22 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Re: Important?
And once again FoolishWanker, you have proven how right we are. I don't recall any of us here making any claim to being important. That's clearly your forte, John. Take your name here as an example - Foolinfected. You imply that you are surrounded by fools and that you are the only one not a fool. You come here with supposedly a wealth of knowledge about the Hayabusa but neither display nor share any of that knowledge. So either you have it and won't share it, or you don't have it. I suspect the latter. Yet you wield that supposed wealth of knowledge like it is some source of power. Knowledge is only power if it's shared.

If anyone has over-estimated their importance I suggest it is you John. If we are guilty of anything it is of also over-estimating YOUR importance. Instead of helping other Hayabusa owners get the most enjoyment from their bikes, you simply hold back anything of use in the hope that it may provide some benefit to you. Yet we are important enough for you to visit one of our members and use his facilities without even so much as a thank you, let alone payment. I suspect your only agenda is to yourself John, by doing little jobs that are just within your capabilities for monetary gain. And I further suspect that herein lies the rub. Someone else is doing work you could be doing and you resent them for taking money out of your pocket.

If you think we're all fools, why do you even bother coming here? WHy do you bother reading this board? Why do you bother visiting Pete's Pitstop and using his workshop facilities and dyno? We're all fools JP. Get out now while you still can!!! And please, unless you are interested in joining in the fun and being of some help to the members.....stay away.

Edited by: Gazza at: 12/7/00 10:57:22 am

Boss2
188 Hp
(12/7/00 9:50:24 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Who's Important !!!
No one here thinks there important John,just a group of guys enjoying a pastime,each person contributing what they can when they can. Once again a mistake John,the same mistake you made with me.........I did my apprenticeship 25 years ago,we are not all FOOLS as you would like to believe. So the invitation still stands John any positive input gladly excepted........shit we even accept jokes,trivia what ever you like to contribute, but not someone hanging shit on others,there is another board available for that. Boss
Ride Hard But Safe.......In The Wake Of 188 Hp

GSXR1000
(12/7/00 11:08:15 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Bitching
Getting as bad as the other board guys

C43
(12/7/00 2:26:29 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Bad to the Bone ....
No, I disagree with your conclusion Gsxr1000 ... We will eradicate the unwanted elements of content that we deem appropriate and NEVER evolve into the regressive state of affairs that the other board lent itself to. And read again, This is not 'bitching' as you so eloquently put it, but recourse to an arrogant overstatement. You must understand that when an individual provides an area of contention for the sake of contention, it will be taken up ... for we are all intelligent individuals and when there is a human being who walks the earth, with the style of step in his or her mind only, that has been compared to the greatest, then its time for a reality check and this is what these responses are. A reality check ... for someone who needs to re-assess what they, as another human being, are about.
And FoolInfected, the very thought that you could say what you say after having used the facilities and hospitality offered to you astounds me as you have shown that you have no gratitude to your fellow man.
JP .... when you hear what people really think like you just did on this board, understand dear sir, that this is a lesson in humility ...

Snaggs
Poobah
(12/7/00 5:33:05 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Re: Usefull Info
Well.......that was usefull information, JP.........NOT! Mind you, you do keep most of us entertained. Maybe that infection of yours needs some serious medical attention! LOL

Snaggs :-: Ride Hard But Safe With 180 Odd Horses On Lifes Highway!

Edited by: Snaggs at: 12/7/00 5:33:05 pm

Foolinfected
(12/8/00 8:27:10 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Foolinfected
Talk about going off half cocked. Foolinfected was what I have called my drag bikes for the past ten years. It is actually a corruption of Fuel Injected. But hey, don't let that get in the way of a little hysteria. I'm not sure we are talking about the same Pete's Pitstop here. The only time I have been on that dyno was at his request to show him how to use his new toy. I have no need to use it, there are others around that are a lot closer to home.
To you Gazza, seeing as how you want to get personal, it's a pity your not as fast on the bike as you are with your mouth, wouldn't be so embarassing seeing you down the coast.
You're all right though. Why do I bother. I better stop now before I am accused of wearing out Pete's dyno and not paying for the privilege.

GSXR1000
(12/8/00 9:04:26 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Re: bad to the bone
Do you really talk like that? Seems to me if someone wants to post they do it when they like about what they like, isnt that what this board is for? As an "outsider" to the two boards I can assure you that there doesnt appear to be much difference at the moment, and thats a bit sad.

Boss2
188 Hp
(12/8/00 9:05:09 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Ok Ok .................How About This !!
I think the shits gone far enough as Gsxr1000 said we don't want this to become as the other board has come. The simple reason the guys get pissed JP is that you don't seem to want to impart any knowledge or info to them ??. I run a business and try to make a living out of it but I would have had nearly as many bikes here doing odds and sodds to and trying to help the guys out a bit as I have had paying jobs. I figure give a bit recieve a bit. I have also asked you John for input both on here and in private on more than one occassion for what ever your reasons you choose not to and I'm buggered if I know why. It's your porocative I agree, but shit I did and still do welcome your input as no one person knows it all we all learn from each other.As I have said and say again I appreciate all and any help you have given in the past,but this aint a contest (as far as I'm concerned) and if it was I'm damn sure my three apprenticships in varying trades I have done would put my knowledge base on a pretty good par with what others may offer.Difference is I'm quite prepared to share and pass on what ever it is I know as readily as I am to recieve from any one who can teach me something new.
Any way enough of an essay,I've got a TL1000 waiting to shake the walls of the dyno room so best go and do it,once again John would appreciate the input don't know how many times I can say it,and as far as using my dyno...I told you in person..........."any time your welcome" I couldn't give a rats arse as I said before,give a bit recieve a bit,thats what makes the world turn. Boss
Ride Hard But Safe.......In The Wake Of 188 Hp

C43
(12/8/00 10:02:49 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Bad to the Bone ....
Yes I do GSXR1000 .... Now the bit about posting what you like, when you like, that is what we allow... though you have to be prepared for opinions of others dont you think? What makes us different is that we will always discuss it without really calling anyone names and hopefully keep it to a discussive format. But with all the brouhaha, I do agree with you that when it seems there is friction when there should be a joy of shared passion, it is always depressive by any circumstances. Though having said that I wish to reiterate the fact about " the joy of shared passions " . Isnt this what it's all about? So why doesnt everybody do it? Or do some quarters feel that by witholding information gathered by themselves, that somehow they evolve into a better human being? Knowledge IS power .... but guess what? Imparting one's knowledge is empowerment ... to the masses ... and deserves the highest respect ....

GSXR1000
(12/8/00 10:26:54 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard bad to the bone
Thanks for your reply C43. As to the rest of your comments I havent been through the board to see what the trouble is, so I might do that before I agree/disagree with you. Will get back with an informed & impartial opinion!!!!!!!
Guess your waiting with baited breath.

C43
(12/8/00 1:45:54 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Waiting ...for what?
No ... GSXR1000, I am not waiting with baited breath and there is no fight if that's what you are implying ... All it is, is that it's MY opinion ... which should not matter to you if it is of no consequence, as it does not matter to me because your current opinion is of no consequence to my being.

So by all means feel free to, or not to, reply ....