Build-A-Busa Club Contributions (Anonymously)
Perhaps not all wish to compete for any prizes, so those that wish to make anonymous contributions for this worth while appeal, please pledge your contribution by voting that amount. Details of where to send pledges will be posted here shortly.

I trust that all will respect this contribution method, and use it in good faith.

For those that wish to contribute larger amounts or not anonomously and be in the running for any prizes, please post your pledge in a 'reply post' with details.

It appears that ezboards new software allows for a once off vote/contribution only.
$10$20$30$50$100Show results Edited by: Volvi  at: 4/10/01 12:18:35 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well it's good to see everyone getting involved in the "Helping Hand " project (re Volvi's Poll) but would prefer all donations and pledges be sent directly to myself (via Pete's Pitstop) petespitstop@bigpond.com or thru Gazza's web page as it is becoming to confusing as to what money is going where !!
Also I would prefer that donations are NOT made anonomously due to the fact that it's income source and outgoing cannot be monitored in anyway. Would much prefer due to the large amounts involved in this project, that donations can be monitored publicly and then I can show where money donated has been spent and all concerned can do a cross reference to see that all funds have been used in the nature to which they were intended.
So whether it be 10 bucks or a thousand send it in...
it all gets results and the result is what we are trying to achieve. Thanks again everyone. Boss