Build-a-Busa Donations Web Page
An easy to find single point of information so you can see who has donated what and where you are in your quest for some of the incentives. I hope this link works!

www.geocities.com/hotbusa/index.html

Please post ALL donations in THIS stream or via the other board or via the email address on the web page.
Excellent job on the page, whoever did it (Gazza? I assume, but don't want to take away from someone else if it was someone else).
Yes Richard. It was me. Unfortunately it also makes me ineligbile to claim any of the giveaways as I think it would be unethical of me to be a central point for the donations AND try to claim one for myself. So I guess I will have to make my donation anonymously.

In case people haven't been to the web page lately, in an effort to expedite the fundraising efforts the closing date has been brough forward to Easter Sunday, the 15th of April, at 7:00 pm. It was felt that if people were going to donate, they would have by then.

Of course there is nothing to stop them donating via this board's poll, but that has nothing to do with giveaways on offer.

There is still plenty of time to get your donations in people so, please, dig deep. $10 here, $50 there all adds up. This is not about egos, it's about helping a fellow rider. WHY? Why not!
My intention for creating a method for any anonymous contributions, was done with total good intentions, (no matter how it maybe construed by another) however those running the project have stated that anonymous contributions are not encouraged, so therefore I have deleted the poll/pledge system and have withdrawn any contribution that may have been made by me. For those wishing to contribute, I refer them onto Gazza's web link as indicated in the above post and ask that any further posts relating to this project be made on that website.
Volvi,

Sorry to see that you look at it that way. I felt the donation page was a great idear.

Please do look at it again, as some do wish to be unknown.
Either way, all efforts to get a fellow rider up and running require a back pat, and all the guys from both boards deserve that pat. You guys are unreal!

Regards Col.
Volvi's intentions to help the project was genuine and had broad support from members of this board.

However, Pete, behind the scenes, demanded (with malice I might add) that Volvi does not collect money for this project. Volvi has complied in order not to cause any problems or detract from the worthyness of the project, which all from this board have fully supported.

That is the reason why the Poll Anonymous Donation collection system has been removed - a pity really as I agree with Col, that there are many that wish to donate smaller amounts anonymously.

Anyone who wishes to donate in whatever form, should visit the BUILD-A-BUSA DONATIONS WEB PAGE at;

www.geocities.com/hotbusa/index.html

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT REQUIRED and I ask that NO FURTHER POSTS ARE TRANSFERRED HERE FROM THE OTHER BOARD.

This board and all its members wish Luke a speedy recovery.

Les
I cant beleive this is going on , i meen for about 2 weeks we have all got along , and it was great to see !!!!!Please Les and Volvi look at the reason's for peter's reasons behind this.....sorry for adding a reply but it is a public thing.....and now im going off to eat some worms..... Chopper(with ears or without?)
Chopper, we have looked at it and respect it - hence the action. It would be nice if everyone also respected this board equally as well.

Thank you
Les