Luke's rebuilt bike
For those who were involved, on Saturday the 26th at 1.00 pm, there will be a BBQ at the Royal Talbot Hospital (Off Kew Boulevard) with Luke. Basically presenting Luke back with his bike (all Nice And Shiny Again) All are welcome, BYO what ever you'd like to drink or eat.

I will be unable to attend.
Is this party open to all or invite only ??? wouldn't mind going and meeting other bus drivers BBB
Ah so who's going this Saturday ??
hello,hello, car 4 to base over BBB
Good for you Richard for putting up this post. Unfortunately it has had the same lame response I have come to expect from the other club members. Lots of looks and 2 responses from the one person. Get off your lethargic arse holes and visit a fellow rider who could do with some fellowship.
Signed
Pissed Off BUSA RULES
Hey Glen I'm going to go so hope to see you there and finally meet some of the phantom riders as I havent met anyone yet.
say hi i'm on a black silver. BBB
Once again thanks to Richard who does a good job to bring news to us all and as always is on the ball.Unfortunatley I cant make it to Victoria for a The presantation I would have to leave on friday but give my regards and have a snag for me.
Glen I have only one coment to respond to your above comment obviosley you just opend your mouth to change feet WHERE WERE YOU when the national meet came up i dont seem to remember you there hmmmmm not important enough ha or were you too lethargic ????????

I wish I could have been at the meet myself but a family of 4 and lack of cash put paid to that idea. If it had been closer I would have been there. Get your priorities right and you may not have to ride like you stole it dummy. BUSA RULES
Ditto to the max Glenn!!!!! Happened to have worked six X 12 hour shifts in the last week and apologise for not being able to attend or responding. Best wishes to Luke. regards Jim
I apologize Glen for reacting the way I did to your comment on the (5/25/01 9:26:29 p.m.)I wish no long drawn out argument this is not good for the club or us as we don't know each other it was a response only to your attack you made on all but 2 members of the club about a thread started on (5/21/01 9:42:56 am) by Richard some 4 1/2 days later yourself. My reply only some 1/2 day after you on (5/26/01 8:52:55 am)as I am working night shift from 10:00pm at the moment together with some trouble getting access to ezy board. Thanks for the compliment about riding like I stole it sounds like that’s a good way to ride for some Hart pumping action But I’m no dummy I work a regular job and a part time job to pay for my bike I still find the time to get a ride in every now and then and spend time with my extended family of 8, 5 of which I still help pay for see it can be done if you get your priorities right

End of story
Keith