Another Monster
Quote: On a fine day the Busa would come out just so I could scare the hell out of myself with outright speed

Proof, Col, that you are mortal. It's nice to know that someone like yourself can relate to us mortals... Actually, a healthy amount of fear probably helps you stay alive.
G'day all,

Further proof that I'm mortal, the other week when the weather was bad(not that it often happens in Sydney)I actually got my ankles wet, shit are things going downhill.

Over the last few weeks I've been thinking about a new toy, something for ride days, a good day out with the manager(I'm allowed to call her that now), the occasional drag and something to blow the cobwebs away.

An R1 looks a good bet, the Busa should be fun but a bit fat, now the GSXR1000, hmmmmmmm or should I steer towards a XS250 for my riding ability? Stuffed if I know, but the 1000 sounds great to me.

Anyone interested in a 250HP GSX1100 motor? O'Kay I know it's late, and I have'nt been to bed yet to be kicked out, hope she don't read this!

Regards Col
My opinion is that all you boys and girls are missing the point.I have owned and ridden a lot of bikes,and at least once a month ride from sydney to DUBBO VIA MUDGEE to see my kids .The roads between mudgee and dubbo see some phenomal speeds,and would like to see an R1 catch me.A GSXR 600-750-1000 all look much the same, but a hayabusa is "ONE OF A KIND".Went to phillip island for the superbikes two up with luggage."f##king rain" .Nothing seems to hold this motor back,even keeping up to R1s and ZX-9s from Cain river to Orbust.
Note: modify the busa like other bikes and then compare for hp and "TORQUE".R1 for track yes hayabusa for real roads "no contest"