Lost Back Protector
Oh Max
Sorry to hear about your back protector. I hope you get it back real soon. I don't think I can talk Mr Tony in doing another trip to Jindy just yet the poor old thing is a bit achy from having Precious loaded and handle like a donkey instead of the thoroughbred that she is. Well thats his story and hes sticking to it. Salutations
Trix

If you look like your passport photo, you probably need a holiday

I rang the Station today, nup, not seen it, maybe Mark (Monyx) saw it as he had the bed on the other side of the cupboard.

Thanks for the many suggestions guys, You are all soo helpful, for a bunch of thread hijackers

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Max I remember originally seeing it in the cupboard but then I think it got moved to the floor or something. I'm guessing it wasn't in the cupboard when you went to pick up your boots and jacket otherwise you would have seen it there and picked it up / put it on in the process hey.

Don't know if what I said helps but I hope you get it back anyhow. I would have thought that the cleaners would have been in there after we left so the resort would have found it before another group rented the room and had the opportunity to nick it.

Paul.
For your information Rocket Rod and Rod.......

They were immaculate conceptions.

Brigitte

www.myspace.com/pinkangel23006
Lost back protector Rev???

I watch your back? And your in good hands!

Oh.................yeah

And my front too..............you're the best radar bait I've had since you know who
The Radar Bait we had on the trip home was good too

Until the Old Coot overtook the over double lines and then cut into his braking space......... Fugen priceless.

Now what was his name...

I'll never forget it.................

And the excuse offered was
waiting.... Cheers,
Kawasuki
Best piece of double talk I've heard in a long while

Ahhhh..you busa riders are all scallywags, you'll get me hung you MOFO's ........lucky you had me & the blue blitzer along adding that touch of class to the whole affair

Good news - One of the girl that works at the Station rang and told me that she had found my back protector. They are sending it to me. The less good and probably a little odious news is that she is sending me a T shirt and jocks that were found in the same room. Neither mione I add - so if you are down a pair of grundies send me a pm and I'll send them on - the T shirt I'll photograph and post so the owner can ID it for return.

Cheers

Does it have a hayabusa logo anywhere on it? If so, it might be mine...
C'mon! Photography the grundies too! Name and shame time.
Seems you were drunker than you thought Max...

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Heidi cut it out I'm not touching anything on this subject
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
About your size Simmo!

"How can you tell?" do I hear the crowd shout

Copper all over the place!