1st MotoGP of the year
Stoner and Rossi battle for pole in Qatar.
www.motogp.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=734

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
would great if Stoner can win this one new bike new team !!!
Well he just did

& Rossi admitted giving up & settling for second

WANTED : 40 horsepower........contact Honda/Yamaha racing ASAP

That Duc is a formidable freaking weapon

Hayden.......yawn...

Hopkins......

Vermeulen......

Edwards........someone get him a pipe & slippers....

Yep just finished watching the MOTO GP and seeing Casey Stoner win his first race in the premiere class.

WELL DONE CASEY STONER YOU'VE DONE YOURSELF AND YOUR COUNTY PROUD!!!

If only he was riding a Suzuki instead of a Ducati but oh well who cares.

Extra kudos must go to Casey for his taste in women - but that's a topic for another day lol.

Yes Mr Tony came to bed at some ungodly hour after waiting anxiously for the GP. Well done Casey Stoner. Congrats to Mrs Stoner for her taste. Bit young for me I like mine matured like an old cheese. Maybe the Yamaha team will do better at twisty circuits. Should be interesting year this year. Salutations
Trix

If you look like your passport photo, you probably need a holiday

It was worth the watch. Stoner was fantastic. Set the fastest lap for about the 5th time on the last lap and buried Rossi. Up until then Rossi was trying his absolute best to get past and try and get a break. Other tracks will be different I suspect. Rossi had more corner speed by far, and normally had the distance lost on the straight back again half way around the track. Interesting too when they had the brake and throttle feedback graphs running. Even when Rossi was behind, he was cracking open earlier than Stoner coming out of corners unless my eyes were deceiving me!
Braking was different too. It appeared Rossi has a finer type of control over his brakes and throttle than Stoner or anyone else by the look of it.
Pedrosa tried and failed to get past Rossi, and Hopkins only got past Pedrosa briefly when Danni outbraked himself into the last corner once. Vermeullin did really wel. Considering he had 1/3rd of his tyre selction removed through a bungle, and was obviously struggling, he started 13th and rode steadily through the pack to end up 7th or 8th (can't remember).
Poor Pitt expired in a cloud of smoke as did the other Ilmor. Kwaka, didn't feature either.
Roll on next race and here's hoping Casey can run at the front again!!
Yeah what a great race...

Casey and my son are the same age and got their bike road licences at the same time.. I am glad that it was Casey who took the lead in the "getting married" department..

He raced superbly and knew exactly what Rossi had planned with his last lap burst. I quietly suspect that Casey had plenty in reserve and didn't want to let Rossi get a surprise run up on him, so he just stretched the lead enough to put Rossi out of his reach.
Well done.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
the only thing that kept rossie close was the view of the young casey's arse. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Good one Ray.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Well if Ducati can sort out the handling issues, those that come with bucket loads of grunt, and Stoner can stay upright a bit more, Ducati might get both the MotoGP and WSBK crowns.

Now that would be something to see. Anyone want a 998? Well get ya own, mine's not for sale! -385-
XOCET
What was that Ressac?

Couldn't hear you for the rattle....
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!