ping: Sydney/QLD/Newcastle/ACT Jindy mob
You bastards. I'm doing a radio interview at the ABC studio at 3pm today. I'll have to hide the bike around the back of the studio, if anyone recognises the bike, the interview may not go as well as hoped!

Want me to say to the building manager?
what station Heidi so we can tune in on computer

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
0433 92 99 22
I'm not sure it is going to be that interesting, I'll be wearing my 'librarian' helmet, but ABC Canberra 666 (radio satan). It is called the dating game, so fucknose what it is about.
I'm guessing that it is about -
How a single white female in Canberra can attract 20 + bikers to pay a visit.

Take a lead from Pan and his TV interviews - Just keep smiling.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Heidi1 just remind him what an ass he was to your mates ..... better make that after you have done your stuff...
‘Slow & steady wins the race….. but it’s a lot easier on a Busa!’
Turtle
DAMMITT!!

can someone post a link so i can listen on-line??
tell the boss he can kiss my

shane
LOL

I hope the interview went well??

I only heard the stories during the weekend. What a shame I missed the commotion first hand. (not) I must make sure I ride in with the group next time.

Greg
I think(Qld) passports will have to be checked next club ride just to make sure there are no xxx's on them. Cheers,
Kawasuki
It's ok, I parked around the back and no-one noticed. I have to go back in two weeks, so this time I'll park at the front door and wave. It still makes me laugh every time I ride past.
Heidi,

Gently remind them that the ad says it is "our ABC" so
we can park wherever we want, we could all park inside
the foyer next time if they don't want the carpark filled up. Chopper says "Harden the f*** up Australia"
In the eloquent words of our gentle Shredder, 'It's my ABC and I vote, so I'm coming in!' Edited by: Heidi1 at: 14/3/07 12:36