Melbourne shoot
pan Wrote:
The Wild Wind Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:They are lovely photos. I think we need some Blue and Red bike shots as well to balance the seasons.
Copper = Spring,
Blue = Winter,
Red = Autumn and
Black = Winter.

And Summer? Bit heavy towards Winter, don't you think... Lol2

I thought Busgo was just stating the obvious, since all the shots were in Victoria. Do you guys actually have Summer down there? Very Happy

Busgo, perhaps it was a Freudian Slip? Roll

Hey i live in Victoria and its always bloody summer where i amScary
BUSGO Wrote:They are lovely photos. I think we need some Blue and Red bike shots as well to balance the seasons.
Copper = Spring,
Blue = Winter,
Red = Autumn and
Black = Summer.

My intentions in the post are as above.
Maybe the cybernet gods alterred my input.....Confused

I know that you are in a drought Bandit. The only green to be found in and around Albury is at the fruit and veg counter....Pi_freak

Maybe with all the pranged and damaged bikes we have had in our club lately we could put together a calendar featuring busted busas!
Scary
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
new shoots & a pic session will be done on mine after the spray - stay tuned :)
never fly higher than your angel.
bandit Wrote:
pan Wrote:
The Wild Wind Wrote:
Copper = Spring,
Blue = Winter,
Red = Autumn and
Black = Winter.

And Summer?  Bit heavy towards Winter, don't you think... Lol2

I thought Busgo was just stating the obvious, since all the shots were in Victoria. Do you guys actually have Summer down there? Very Happy

Busgo, perhaps it was a Freudian Slip? Roll

Hey i live in Victoria and its always bloody summer where i amScary

We have had a great summer this year.  Autumn has been very nice and still looking good Pi_thumbsup today 23c and sunny..
never fly higher than your angel.
heheheh I am just posting to be a post whore & say that I miss my bike! :( might get her back next week - grill mesh in & done - other things got painted while she was away.... can't wait to see what she will look like :) mmm, & other bling bits hehehe