Bandits mods
new radiator and oil cooler grills (thanks Rocket)

take out the old gauge faces and replace with 340 inserts (thanks Rod)

looks muck better ,install speedo healer (Again Rod )
work great
left over bits Confused
still to do braided lines and yes Pan i know there blueScary
Just have to wait til it's dark now
Can I ask how you hold the mesh onto the radiator Rod? Easy shit to use but I've run out of 3"spikes to hold the mesh on!Very Happy

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:Can I ask how you hold the mesh onto the radiator Rod? Easy shit to use but I've run out of 3"spikes to hold the mesh on!Very Happy

because the radiator is curved cut it just a bit larger then put a gentle curve in it and the sides of the radiator hold it in place.
Nothing else needed
ha. The reflectors are gone! long live reflectors. When are you swinging by Rob? I'm here all this week. next week, whatever it is. Bring those lines with you, I'll whip them straight in.
Thanks Rob,
I'll have a look.

Cheers

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Bandit, try using lockwire and lockwire pliers. I just fit the mesh, put a bit of lockwire thru the mesh and radiator and then the lockwire pliers just twists the wire holding the mesh securely in position.
Breharna Wrote:Bandit, try using lockwire and lockwire pliers. I just fit the mesh, put a bit of lockwire thru the mesh and radiator and then the lockwire pliers just twists the wire holding the mesh securely in position.

Thanks Stewie
Hey Glenn spoke to Jen looks like we will head down your way next saterday morning .so i will give you a ring towards the end of the week
I'll be here.
Looks great, but I'm startin' to wonder about those blue lines... Knuppel2
pan Wrote:Looks great, but I'm startin' to wonder about those blue lines... Knuppel2

Hey Pan what kind of gauge faces do you have hard plastic or soft?
pan Wrote:Looks great, but I'm startin' to wonder about those blue lines... Knuppel2

Seymore spannering session Braided lines fitted by Glenn thanks mate
Jen realy liked the tape was amazed i didn't think of it first
Always welcome at my place, Rob. I had a fun time. What was the verdict on braided lines vs oems?
GlenTC Wrote:Always welcome at my place, Rob. I had a fun time. What was the verdict on braided lines vs oems?

They seem ok 2 up but i will take the old girl out and give her a flogging
on my own tommorrow and get back to ya
Oh yeah, you got to be sure. lol. Give Scott's secret tip a go. I bet a ten year old never worked on a Bus before. Especially when it produced a result.
bandit Wrote:
pan Wrote:Looks great, but I'm startin' to wonder about those blue lines...  Knuppel2

Hey Pan what kind of gauge faces do you have hard plastic or soft?

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

Mine are the soft, laminated paper ones... I still have the black OEM's under them.