Eastern Creek track day May 25th - FRIDAY
You'll be in the same group as Heidi and Loafie, so it should be fun!

We also have Loversutler, Kawa, Pan, and Franko in the next group, and Spa man on his own in B1...
Ohhhh nobody wants to play with Spa man, next time he might wash his bike!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I've paid, and Max is putting shiny things on my bike as we speak (I can't look).

See you there! This is my game face! Scary
I'm finally getting my bike maped, so everythings okey dokey.
"par excellence"
pan Wrote:You'll be in the same group as Heidi and Loafie, so it should be fun!

We also have Loversutler, Kawa, Pan, and Franko in the next group, and Spa man on his own in B1...

Arh dont worry Sparman when i get some red mist and the brakes bedded we will get to the A group
have fun guys! & GIRL :) get home in one bit!

wish we would get something like this going for the Island :)
Perfect day!

Lots of fun, lots of friends, lots of track time and none of us came off!

Have a look at this sky...

[Image: RATSsunnyskies250507.jpg]

(for those of you in Victoria, that's a view of the straight at Eastern Creek track, and the blue stuff above it is actually what exists way above those clouds you look at most days)
[Image: RATSBusas250507.jpg]

[Image: Loafie250507.jpg]

[Image: RATS250507.jpg]

...and the "key" to making a Busa stick to the ground!  Bridgestone 002's

[Image: RATSchunder2250507.jpg]
Excellent day, even Heidis' appearance couldn't summon the clouds, met loverustler as well. My first impressions, for a first timer.....what a blast! I will definately do it again. Loafie gets along at a good clip, better than me and even managed to mark his knee slider, mine are still unscuffed and will probably stay that way for a while yet. Only a handfull of riders marred the day by entering a slower group that they should have been in and cutting across my bows as I was lining up for a corner.
"par excellence"
Wm
No, just someone with a green helmut:rolleyes:
Mark
Only did 3 sessions but it wore me out.I must say a bike feels different when the clutch lever falls off.Pi_freak I felt a bit rusty although when the knee is on the deck i does actually help keep the bike up when the front slides.I didn,t even realise until later what had happened.More arse than class on that occasion.Lol3Hows loafie knee on the deck on his first track day.You gotta be alittle bit jealous pan i would be.A bit like a 9 sec timeslip,I,ve looked around the house but i can,t find one anywhere.Everyones tyres were well used and everyone left rubber side down.A good day.
Fine looking Red Livery there Pan! and a few others of course. I forgot to pick up a flyer from the photographers stand, can someone please post a link to their site, I did a quick Google but couldn't find anything.
"par excellence"
jpm photography.Photos are up.
I hope this works