Eastern Creek track day May 25th - FRIDAY
Another in problematic turn 9.
Thanks for that Glenn.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Havin' problems gettin' the knee down Glen?
I'll have a chat to ya next time you're out there... Pi_thumbsup

Roll
So whats the key to getting your knee down pan?Lol2
SO guess whos the rider behind me in the first photo.I,ll give you a hint.He wasn,t behind me for long.
I don't know how to post photos, but there is a ripper of me with my game face on, chasing down another bike. i am COMPLETELY committed, there is NO WAY this bastard is getting away from me, and if you look closely, I think he might be on a 250. DOESN'T MATTER!!!
Email it to me and I'll post it for ya.
Heidi1 Wrote:I don't know how to post photos, but there is a ripper of me with my game face on, chasing down another bike.  i am COMPLETELY committed, there is NO WAY this bastard is getting away from me, and if you look closely, I think he might be on a 250.  DOESN'T MATTER!!!

All over him Heidi!
Looks like he's on a turbo 1700cc motor to me, but still, he had no hope!
Clap

[Image: Heidi.jpg]
I had him scared!
Errr... It's a great shot of an old Ducati 750 or 860 being hunted down.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
750 I think Busgo. I nearly ran into the back of him on turn 5. Just ask Loafie! Eek
gee pan you're going to scrape the stator cover before your knee touches down.Get off the bike and your there.Its meant to tell you that your near max lean angle.Hearing the bike grind isn,t a nice way to find out.At least with your knee you can tuck it back in like in turn 1.Nice form though.
hey pan you did i great job missing that guy and as far as the slider thing goes i had my knee down a was struggling to get around pan and chris so maybe im doing sumfin wrong Frown
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Nah your'e not, its' just that we're a bit like the late great Mike Hailwood, we make it look like we're riding to work.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
WG would even make ME look bad!!! c u soon glen