Doctor Busa - Ask the doc...
Dear Dr. Busa

I'm a bit worried. Today I had to wait at home for a delivery so couldn't go for a ride until the afternoon. I was excited because I'd just installed my Gixxer pegs, adjusted all my foot controls to match, washed and Mr. Sheen'ed the bike and lubed the chain... so I wanted to head out and have some fun.

But I couldn't, coz the delivery guy was.... late.

So I waited.

While I was waiting I absentmindedly rubbed at one of the chain links... and the gold sparkled. "Oh... shiny thing !" I exclaimed.

So, I spent an hour shining up every single chain link to a gleaming finish. An hour ! Each link individually !

Dr. Busa.... is this obsessive behaviour that indicates a troubling condition - or is it just normal for a busa owner ?
Dear Astro

Fear not. This behaviour may seem out of place for a honda owner, but not for us. I applaud that you have accepted your attraction to 'Shiny things' and channeled this otherwise abhorrent and deviant attraction into a useful purpose.

Far more worrying is your attachment to small metal fictional characters. That i'd look into if i were you. I can see that riding your busa allows you to ignore your other obvious character flaws and live in a delusional world of denial. Thats ok. As long as you dont really believe you can fly (without a busa) you should be safe enough. But if you ever do find you have rockets coming out of your feet, think how easily you'll be able to light a bbq !

So got ahead and shine the shiny things. it will help you take your mind off all the other much more important problems you obviously have.

The Doctor is IN
Ha Ha... very funny. OK, so who's the smart ass ? It that you Dj ?
Then you sprayed it with white shit, right? lol. Totally normal.
GlenTC Wrote:Then you sprayed it with white shit, right? lol. Totally normal.

Ok. Glen, you need to make an appointment. Soon. I dont do housecalls but i can see the need here is dire so ill make an exception.
lol just like the Doc to like getting sprayed with white stuff lol
Dont noc the doc he may be verry helpfull when you find out who he is Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
hope so.... coz I need to find some kind of mount & holder for my rego plate & rear blinkers before the end of the week & they can't cost me an arm & a leg :(
Got the painter to cut off the rear mud flap & clean up the undertail...

looking at making something up for now but any ideas would be good.... Doc?
Dr Busa

Why do coper busas suffer from haemmoroids?
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Me know fixxy for that Raz. Cheap and probably dodgy but will get you out of trouble. Give me a call.
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Dr Busa

Dear Gnarbunkle

Im glad you asked that question. Copper busas do not suffer from hemorrhoids, although like all other busa riders, copper busas do suffer other trials and tribulations associated with arseholes. And there are so many arseholes in the life of a busa rider.

It starts with those white signs with red circles that have numbers in them. They are never right. Every time i pass one i think... "Arsehole ! Got another one wrong ! Im doing much more than that !"

Then there are the arseholes who dont see us coming. The arseholes who chuck u-turns when we least expect it. The arseholes who hide behind trees to take our picture. The arseholes who charge an arm and a leg to insure our bikes.

Now, the reason we associate these problems with hemorrhoids is that we'd all like to get our hands around the throats of an arsehole and squeeze until its head explodes in a sudden bloody spurt. The visual association is obvious.

Ahhhh... so many arseholes... so little time.

So f***-knuckle, I hope you now understand that copper busa's do not have hemorrhoids - they just have to deal with a lot of lousy arseholes.

(Disclaimer - no one here really has murderous tendencies. The 'choke an arsehole' scenario was of course, pure fiction and intended as a jest.)

THE DOCTOR IS IN ! Nerd
Ok, so now we know that Dr Busa rides a copper / silver.....
That narrows the field down a tad.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Indeed!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
He could be a surgeon? Scary
Quote:Dr Busa

Chris i'm glad I don't have a coper busa
I have one of thoses Fast COPPER Ones Pi_tongue

Sorry still 2fast4u, but your getting very close Nutkickyt1

Welcometo the fast Copper Club Doc Pi_thumbsup