Insurance Tip for every rider
Like my self i no there are a lot of riders out there with no insurance i had a bit of a spill a few weeks back and if i was going just a bit faster instead of just tapping Richard i could have took him out as well so that has made me relise i should just like any one else that rides in groups at least get third party how would you feel if you took someone out and you had no insurance and never did they for under $90 you can get third party with these guys

http://www.insuremyride.com.au/
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-ROD Wrote:Like my self i no there are a lot of riders out there with no insurance i had a bit of a spill a few weeks back and if i was going just a bit faster instead of just tapping Richard i could have took him out as well so that has made me relise i should just like any one else that rides in groups at least get third party how would you feel if you took someone out and you had no insurance and never did they for under $90 you can get third party with these guys

http://www.insuremyride.com.au/

Geezus...TPP should be the absolute min if ya gonna use a performance vehicle like Busa on public roads. Friggin liability to the rest all road users if ya don't.
Good tip rod

you reminded me to look into 3rd party!!!

as i inquired about it i mentioned that it was my birthday and got
a reduced full comp. quote from $2000p.a to $920 rating two (rating rose from rating 1 to 2 because of dodgy side stand).

i have just turned 29. i wounder how the age/ premium costiings is worked out????
$920 for full comp at rating 2 with who ? Mines due in about 3 months, I will be 34 but havent seen anything under $1400 for rating 1
[Image: bmr.gif]
from shannons insuranceBeer:
note that i have other policys with them so i get a discount :pi_money:
catch up with you on wednesday @roys

mybb Wrote:$920 for full comp at rating 2 with who ? Mines due in about 3 months, I will be 34 but havent seen anything under $1400 for rating 1
Confused I'm obviously missing something here cause I thought third party insurance was compulsory.

Can someone clear this up for me ? - much appreciated.
I am 39 rating 1 and Insure my ride cost me $545 for my 06 nBusa.
tenacious Wrote:Confused I'm obviously missing something here cause I thought third party insurance was compulsory.

Can someone clear this up for me ? - much appreciated.

Yep, sure can tenacious.

Third party person insurance is compulsory, so if you slam into some ONE and they suffer injury, your third party insurance will cover them. If however you don't have third party property (a different kind of insurance) and you slmm into them and their car, you will be up for the cost of the repairs to their car yourself, no insurance help. Even i they have insurance, they will take you to court to get the money back to the repair on their property.

Great, clear as mud. If you need third party property, it's pretty affordable, I think it was about $80 for a solo rego through suncorp for me.

Cheerio
J
Thanks Achilles much appreciated.

I was always under the impression that CTP covered me for both injury to the other person and their vehicle but I guess I was wrong.

Third part property insurance is now looking like a very good thing to have.
Paul,
the differences are in the names Compulsory Third Party and Third Party Property. CTP you cannot get rego without it, usually the highest component of your insurance. TPP is up to you, the rest hs already been explaoned. You going on the Sophy's Ride this morning?

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!