Jindabyne or Not
Madmax Wrote:I would vote for Pt macquarie any time but what about the Police content. Problem being - 1 infringement could mean the loss of your licence. That's a really big deal. That's about the only thing Jindabyne has going for it - look at our run into there this year, 280s+ and no coppers.
Could we do that anywhere else? - three years in aq row and still no bookings.
Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:

Very good point there mate - very good point.

I have done the Oxley Highway Region, Port Stephens, Port Macqaurie run before & from Walcha to the twistys we were able to have some top end fun - but still had a big worry about plods.

however the ride up thunderbolts way is unreal! as well.
Madmax Wrote:three years in a row and still no bookings.

Technically, we had 2 bookings this year, even though they weren't IN Jindy!
simmo Wrote:Mudgee, Tamworth, Armidale, Glen Innes, Lightning Ridge, Port Macquarie, Busgo is on the money, great open country roads very few Mr Plods Pi_thumbsup
But same as the other years Jindy is best for NSW / VIC Just have to try early December may be Nerd

December sounds good Simmo (2007)?
I will tag along anywere,except Tazzi.
Tassie may be for a holiday for the Qlders not a weekend.

Ive been down to Jindy twice now.
What made it enjoyable was the whole trip having the week off work & making a road trip of it ,traveling some great roads on the way down & back & of course what Jindy has to offer.
Trying to get some more QLDer's down is always going to be hard
because of time restrictions, distance, work,family etc.
Some where a bit closer would be nice & may allow a few more to come. But I feel we are a bit out numbered up here anyway.
As long as there great roads to ride  i can make it I'll come.

shane  
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Quote Madmax - "I would vote for Pt macquarie any time but what about the Police content. Problem being - 1 infringement could mean the loss of your licence."

I do believe that Cooma and Jindabyne are in NSW. I don't get your point here.
You seem to think that Northern NSW is overrun with police..Lol3

I wish that on some occassions we had some around....

The highway patrols will certainly be on the Pacific Hwy at any time. Other roads are less frequently patrolled.

I am getting the vibe that Port Macquarie may be the go. Bad weather can only be expected between June and August in and around the Port. Getting there or back, you can get wet anytime depending on where you are coming from.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Quote:I am getting the vibe that Port Macquarie may be the go.
only problem with Port Macquarie is its like getting Qld members to come to jindy you may only end up with a dozen or so Vic traveling all the way to Port Macquarie
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
well - getting up to Port Mac will be a 2 day ride... but QLD guys have done that for Jindy for how many years?
Some people are always going to miss out due to distance / work / other committments.
The sooner we set a date, the better chance of the most people attending I reckon.
I'd be happy to do a 1 week trip if I had the opportunity....
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I'm up in Cairns and would definitely make a trip to Port Mac... Jindy would be nice but I missed the last one because of the distance.
Busgo has a good point, the longer we have to plan, the more people would get there.
Hey Busgo,
the point I was making was that we have never even seen a policecar around Jindy. I adsmit that a few years ago a mob of mate and I did 2 thousand kays in a weekend to get up to the Oxley and back the long way and the only one who saw a radar car was the bloke on the 996 trying to catch us. The feral animals who rode down from Qld as hard as we rode trying to catch them between Canberra nd Cooma weren't saying anything about copperseither so if they can do it why not the rest of us! (That was without a doubt one of the most exciting rides between Canberra and Cooma I have ever done - awesome). Then again it f*&^ing rians every time we get to Jindy.

When are we going to put up a poll and get an idea of where these good people want to ride to for our get-together?

I'll do either Jindy or Port Macquaire or Mudgee, it's just good to get with similarly minded piss heads, sorry, similarly minded riders and have a good weekend!Beer:Pi_tongueBeer:

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
bloody alcho's :lol::lol:Beer:
Mudgee or Port Macquarie get my vote....
Quote:When are we going to put up a poll and get an idea of where these good people want to ride to for our get-together?

I'll do either Jindy or Port Macquaire or Mudgee, it's just good to get with similarly minded piss heads, sorry, similarly minded riders and have a good weekend!

ok we will get a poll going soon but no mater how soon we comit to a venue you will still have a good % of people not commiting to the last couple of weeks as you just cant have everyone organised due to work etc.
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yeah
Holger and I might be doing our hair that weekend without 9 months advance notice.

A short back and shine takes ages to plan.
Sumkhun Wrote:Yeah
Holger and I might be doing our hair that weekend without 9 months advance notice.

A short back and shine takes ages to plan.

good to see ya still around Sunkhun a man of your great statas should no of a good place for a few Beer:bullshit and moreBeer:
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com