Parts best suppliers??
Looking at building a turbo kit.
(DIY) well most of it with tips from guys here.

Who are the better suppliers for bits such as blow off valves, waste gates, aluminium mandrel bends etc.

Any help much appreciated
Anthony
AntsBuza Wrote:Looking at building a turbo kit.
(DIY) well most of it with tips from guys here.

Who are the better suppliers for bits such as blow off valves, waste gates, aluminium mandrel bends etc.

Any help much appreciated
Anthony

probably talk to Bill (xhiler8r)
and Maj (greg)
Bandit I am not in the same class as Greg he built my system i just bought it off him so yeh I would be talking to the likes of Greg and Leonard I know they do most of their own work and I am sure there are some others that are making their own kits that would be able to help
xhiler8r Wrote:Bandit I am not in the same class as Greg he built my system i just bought it off him so yeh I would be talking to the likes of Greg and Leonard I know they do most of their own work and I am sure there are some others that are making their own kits that would be able to help

Maybe so Bill but you sure know where to point him too mate
If your piss poor like me ,your best bet is haunt Ebay ,most of my parts came from there and do all you can yourself , some advice , unless you really,really want to do it yourself , purchase a proven factory kit and be done with it , prolly be cheaper as well
Gary
Shit Sorry Gary I forgot about you too I am sure there are others out there too that I havent mentioned
Thanks guys.

Iv'e spoken to greg about some stuff already,he's a great help.

I don't want to buy a whloe kit, just the bits.

Iv'e nearly finished the plenum and will start on the headers soon.

Guess i'll keep an eye on ebay.