suzuki M109R recall
Here is the first of many I guess and what a doozy at that :2funny:

[Image: 109.jpg]

I wonder how they missed the leaking oil out of the left air filter and the leaking coolant between the 2 cylinders oh and the drive shaft vibration and exploding or even the dodgy speedo and fuel gauge or even the plastic chorme bits that dull off with heat

maybe they are on the next recall lists Pi_freak

Good Onya Suzuki for making the King Of Cheesecakes with this one Trophy

Oh and  pic I made up before I even bought Mine what was I thinking Idiot2

[Image: motivator515121c85147f204b24198acdc.jpg]
HAHAHAHHA - I like the pic lol

but i think it suxs to see this happen... are Suzuki making the engines or is Korea? :)
RaZz0R Wrote:HAHAHAHHA - I like the pic lol

but i think it suxs to see this happen... are Suzuki making the engines or is Korea? :)

Didn't Hyosung have a "relationship" with Suzuki?.

mmmm Hyosung M109R......
When are they going to recall it to fix that ugly headlight and radiator surround. They are that ugly they have to be dangerous
[Image: bmr.gif]
[/quote]Didn't Hyosung have a "relationship" with Suzuki?.[/quote]

Who was on top ?
Suzuki of course & yes they did have one - Hyosung also have bought blue prints to some of the Suzuki engines
RaZz0R Wrote:Suzuki of course & yes they did have one - Hyosung also have bought blue prints to some of the Suzuki engines

Suzuki....sort of....... Word was, they "severed ties" . Hyosung used to make Suzuki bikes under license for the asian market. Word was, Hyosung were getting close to selling as many suzuki's as suzuki were........
All of the korean's top tech and engineering guys were poached form Suzuki, Honda and Yamaha, possibly the reason for their ability to create such a punchy little v-twin at a fraction of the price of their competitors.

Then again it's not a hayabusa
Thats because it runs a sv650 motor.
spamanglenn Wrote:Thats because it runs a sv650 motor.

Common misconception, v-twin is about as close as it gets.
The SV motor is actually a more powerful motor. quite a bit of jetting needs to be done to the Hyo carbs to get the figures closer.
The Hyo motor is probably closer to a Ducati than anything else (dons flameproof suit).
I was reading an article a while back on a Euro website where they were listing the design similarities to the Earlier Duc v-twin..........goes to do a search
Gee i hope every one of the second owners filled out the transfer of owner slip suzuki want no where to find half of themPi_freak
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Ah well............ ya get what ya pay for :eyes:

That thing has the styling panache of a warthog :2funny:

Headlight cowl Confused   Innovative Confused Rat's arse it is...

As usual the Japs steal something from history & pass it off as their own..........the first bike to have that cowl arrangement was the Ariel Square Four 1000 circa 1950's.   Triumph had it too :rolleyes:
Never ride the A model of anything.
Rev Wrote:Ah well............ ya get what ya pay for :eyes:

That thing has the styling panache of a warthog :2funny:

Headlight cowl Confused   Innovative Confused Rat's arse it is...

As usual the Japs steal something from history & pass it off as their own..........the first bike to have that cowl arrangement was the Ariel Square Four 1000 circa 1950's.   Triumph had it too :rolleyes:
hes right
[Image: ariel1.jpg]