Who from Vic or Qld would travel to north NSW Port Macquarie etc
Have made a couple of calls and sent some emails to mudgee there would be no problem there but would probaly have to be early December .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Here is a radical thought for everyone to think about.
How about we try for 1 night in Mudgee and the groups travel via the snowies from the south and Port Mac from the north.
That way the northerners get a night in port on the way down and back.
The southerners get a night in jindy on the way up and back and we all get together on the Saturday for 1 night in Mudgee.
Most people could get away with a day or two off work, say, either the Friday, Monday or both.

The stopover points don't have to be Jindy or Port. They could be anywhere the groups desire that best fits their travel.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
NOOO!! The whole idea is we all get to spend a bit of time together. I spend enough time with the bloody Sydney and ACT mob, I KNOW what they look like! I'd like to spend two nights (and days) with the people I never get to see like the great people I met this time from north.

Given the enough warning, I'm happy to travel anywhere. Just not in December.

HEIDI xxx
Well this way Heidi, if you travel down to the overnighter with the Vics and then up to Mudgee, you get to spend one night with them and one night with the others.
Admittedly, you have to be sober each morning, but that should be a secondary concern to the riding and yacking I reckon.
Regards BUSGO
Oh. The sober might be a problem.
how about bathurst?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
Bathurst is only a short ride from Mudgee but Mudgee is easier to get to from North and South and has better busa style roads.
Regards BUSGO
have to agree with pink panty boy Bathurst would be a good spot
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Mr Tony and I will travel anywhere as long as we get enough notice.
as mentioned before: given enough time and the ability to get the days off is the key. I have done a trip from brisbane to frankston on the mornington penisula in vic in 26hrs. But it did take a day or two to recover. I'd have gone to jindy this year but the wedding costs prevented that.

Cheers
Rob
Hope you can get to were ever it is this year Rob like to have a look at the paint job in person and congrats on ya wedding mate.
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Hope you can get to were ever it is this year Rob like to have a look at the paint job in person and congrats on ya wedding mate.

cheers mate