Finally it arrives....
Well, I picked up the Bus today and have to say VERY PLEASED with my choice of upgrade.
No more twitchy throttle, surging and low speed stumbles. Just smooooooth power.
would like to think it'd be run in by tomorrow afternoon, but I've got too much work on to take time off.... oh well, there's always the weekend..

pics up soon..
Well done you will have to change your user name now no more slowandsteady Clap
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
oh btw - Run by tomorrow?

its about 50,000 km they losen up aint it Rod? :)
50000kms HA HA HA Good one!...........................................really?

Lets say the 1000km 1st service then........

I think I'll stay as Slowandsteady at least until the tyres are rubbed in properly........
well... maybe just steadyVery Happy
Seriously.Busas loosen up after 40,000k,s.Thats when they rev easier and generally run smoother,and go harder.Sort of a value added bonus.
30k for me, almost a different bike.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
You guys just dont ride hard enough.
[Image: bmr.gif]
ya 50,000 was a bit of a joke - but seriously - I got more power when she went over 30 ~ 35,000 ;)

Also the last rapid bikes has a spill on how to run in a bike engine ;) says dont use the exxy oil for the first 500 & to use mineral oil for the first 500 - Castrol have researched it & say the sync stuff prevents it from running in correctly ;)
I ran recycled oil with a hand full of sand through mine for the first 6000kms

I did actually go to full synthetic (motul 51) at 6000kms and found a little bit of clutch slip. 100km down highway straight after oil change, so didnt notice there, then noticed clutch slip around city for about 15kms. Then no issue.
[Image: bmr.gif]