Little things that piss you off
YOu will love her DJ, she is very strict with the grand kids, even makes them clean up their rooms and your kids have got nothing on these girls (4 girls, oldest is 14).. Your house will be spick and span in no time
[Image: bmr.gif]
hmmm cats, yep cats piss me off,the only good cat is the one thats just been turned into a new gearstick cover,thay look good to
I am glad I live on my own Lol3
Suffer Violin

Lol2Lol2Lol2
never fly higher than your angel.
Bad spelling in posts make me cringe Pi_freak...........can we please install a spell checker Nerd
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
mybb Wrote:YOu will love her DJ, she is very strict with the grand kids, even makes them clean up their rooms and your kids have got nothing on these girls (4 girls, oldest is 14)..  Your house will be spick and span in no time
Yeah mybb,
My Mum is strict with them too...they never playup there and yet they enjoy going?
Maybe you are onto something....maybe get me mum to move in???
Scary
Taubusa Wrote:Bad spelling in posts make me cringe Pi_freak...........can we please install a spell checker Nerd

Yeah Pi_thumbsup it makes me cringe too, Read
"School crossing a head" Confused Has anyone ever seen that happen?
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
people who think spelling matters.. the human brain is capable of understanding what it reads when letters are jumbled, left out, words swapt around.. so demanding correct spelling is just people being pedantic i say..

Go be English teachers.

Spell check this :bird:
mr magoo Wrote:hmmm cats, yep cats piss me off,the only good cat is the one thats just been turned into a new gearstick cover,thay look good to

"People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick :bird:

Read
well squeeeeeek fkn squeeeeeeek
I'm an English teacher.

Knuppel2
Yes there are some people who dont NO how to spell.
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!