Work Experience
G'day guys,
               This morning I was at work and I thought that it would be a good idea to get the boy out of school at lunch and take him for a looksy. The lads showed him a good time. They let that Abrams gun go a few times with him a short distance away. He hit the deck like a cowboy.
GlenTC Wrote:G'day guys,
This morning I was at work and I thought that it would be a good idea to get the boy out of school at lunch and take him for a looksy. The lads showed him a good time. They let that Abrams gun go a few times with him a short distance away. He hit the deck like a cowboy.

mate if i let you adopt me can i play with all those toys as wellCoolsmiley
There is a sheet you can sign that will.....nah, I wouldn't do that too you.
GlenTC Wrote:There is a sheet you can sign that will.....nah, I wouldn't do that too you.

ha ha that wont work they wont take me lol
something bout blind in 1 eye cant see out the otherPi_tongue
Geez, not a problem. If recruiting drops any lower then who knows. Put it this way, I wouldn't show any interest near a recruiting bus. They are likely to abduct you.
They took Glen!
[Image: bmr.gif]
Exactly. I don't fit in at all. I never did. You would think that after almost 20 years you would dial in, right? nope, not me.
maybe your calling the wrong number
I don't think i have a phone.
you could have got a photo of him holding it David Hicks style would have been good for the newspapers Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
whew!
So it was true that u had a gun in ya pocket in our room at Jindy.
U had me worried there for a moment...
:-)
Nice pics
Hey Glen ! Small world ...... U may recognize me from EBC ?
I certainly do Chris. I spotted your post as soon as I logged in. Welcome aboard. There is some great guys here, you'll enjoy it.

I did get the Taliban headline running through my head at the time. I would have got him holding it, if he could lift it.

No DJ, no gun, all me baby. lol.
GlenTC Wrote:I certainly do Chris. I spotted your post as soon as I logged in. Welcome aboard. There is some great guys here, you'll enjoy it.

Thanks Glen .....sorry for the thread jack ! [Image: dancingbannana.gif]
lol@gun in the pocket... lucky there was no gun, things in that room where tense enough at times as it was without people carrying weapons!