ICE & ICE1, ICE2, ICE3
Email going around:

The idea was thought up by a paramedic who found that when they went to the scenes of accidents, there were always mobile phones with patients, but they didn't know which number to call. He therefore thought that it would be a good idea if there was a nationally recognized name for this purpose. Following a disaster in London,the East Anglican Ambulance Service has launched a national "In case of Emergency (ICE)" campaign.

In an emergency situation, Emergency Service personnel and hospital staff would then be able to quickly contact your next of kin, by simply dialling the number stored as "ICE".

Please forward this. It won't take too many "forwards" before every body will know about this. It really could save your life, or put a loved one's mind at rest.

For more than one contact name simply enter ICE1, ICE2 and ICE3 etc.

A great idea that will make a difference!
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
what happened to good old fashioned 000.
Sure this isnt a prank Volvi.
Have you doubles checked your sauces?
If so I'll have some for me fushnchups! lol
DjPete Wrote:what happened to good old fashioned 000.
Sure this isnt a prank Volvi.
Have you doubles checked your sauces?
If so I'll have some for me fushnchups! lol

its a great idea Dj i have had I.C.E in my mobile for a couple of years and think it a handy thing to doPi_thumbsup
no joke they do use ice AAA would have been easy to remember Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
i get it now....
Great Idea, I just programmed in 3 emergency contact numbers in case I come unstuck and "they" need to tell someone where to come to collect the body/ visit the busted, broken biker.

I am going to head to Townsville on the bike in a few weeks. My cousin has been diagnosed with a really nasty agressive cancer. I haven't seen him since '88 so need to see him before he passes on. Being so far from home if I do get nocked over or otherwise it sounds like a good idea having a simple id like ice for someone to call.

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
No good about your cousin Max give him our best and let him no some Busa riders are thinking of him,you and family have a safe trip.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Max make sure you look me up when ur hear il shout you a hard earned jack and coke when u arrive
Regards

Dan
ive got my gf's name in under ice, but there is no point, its not like she ever answers her phone when I ring her. Its either not on or left at home or she cant here it... I would have more chance if i picked a random off the street and put their name on my phone
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb Wrote:ive got my gf's name in under ice, but there is no point, its not like she ever answers her phone when I ring her.  Its either not on or left at home or she cant here it... I would have more chance if i picked a random off the street and put their name on my phone

You really do have some female issues, hey.
I'm ice'd  :ausflag:

Have a nice trip Max... Biker
If there is a God Undecided God Bless your cousin.
never fly higher than your angel.
lol.. yep.. I like to complain. Funny thing is, I tried to call her this evening and her she didnt answer because her phone has died.. haha..
[Image: bmr.gif]
Good on you Dantheman, we must suck plenty of jacks while I'm up there. Too good an opportunity to miss.

Thanks for the kind wishes folkes, this poor devil is being killed by his lifestyle. He's smoked all his life and put an ocean of piss away to conrol his pain - broke his spine in several places while training to go to fight in Vietnam. The govenment stopped paying for his painkillers a very long time ago:bird:. A bottle of grog a day has helped.Beer:

Cheers

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:Good on you Dantheman, we must suck plenty of jacks while I'm up there.  

Looks like i might post this in the local Townsville paper do you guys wanna give a location away so they kow where to go :lol:

Sorry to hear about your cousin max maybe a nice spirited ride on the back of the Busa is called for he might just need an adrenalin fix for a bit Have a safe trip
oh your so naughty bill id never think of that!
Regards

Dan