Another Qld'er
Coolsmiley

Hello one and all. Just wanted to intorduce myself, Achilles here. I have had the pleasure of owning a Busa once before - 99 copper, and sold her about 18 months ago. Anyway, I have been missing her that much - you guessed it - just got another. Oh, and this time I decided on.....a 99 copper (couldn't get passed the memories) Anyway, I take delivery of her in a week, has 33k on the clock and seems micky mouse. It has had the subframe welded under warranty (you'd think they would've just replaced it), so am thinking I might replace this altogehter with a secondhand one and see if I can find some braces (if anyone can recommend any, ie subframe or braces). Anyway, that's about it for me thus far - oh ad by the way, I am from Cairns - not too many Busa's up here - but it sure is a great place to ride!

Cheerio
A
Howdy Achilles good to see you came to ya senses and returned to the Busa again pity your colour choice sux but hey ya cant win them all can ya LOL

Welcome to the club and start riding again
A WARM welcome to you Achilles from us Southerners.
Still a bit warm here in Newcastle, about 28 today.
Enjoy the club mate. If you dig down a little you will find a photo of the brace my bike has on the subframe to strengthen it.
A piece of rio bar bent over the top of the subframe above the battery terminals to stop the frame from spreading and cracking.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
xhiler8r Wrote:Howdy Achilles good to see you came to ya senses and returned to the Busa again pity your colour choice sux but hey ya cant win them all can ya LOL

Hey thanks - by the way - nice ass
Welcome !!  I like the copper ones ![Image: headbanger.gif]
Welcome A!
Welcome A...

AND now time for the pics ... PopcornBeer:
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
Achilles Wrote:
xhiler8r Wrote:Howdy Achilles good to see you came to ya senses and returned to the Busa again pity your colour choice sux but hey ya cant win them all can ya LOL

Hey thanks - by the way - nice ass

Gee thanks think Undecided
heheh your avvy pic mate :) and it is a nice ass hehehe

welcome to the madness mate
Welcome to the forum Achilles