PING MADMAX
Hey Max,
Sorry to hear about your cousin.
If you are coming this way on the way up North or back and need a bed for a night on the road, let me know.
We have room in the house and the shed.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Goodon you Busgo, I have my cousin's brother at Valla mate, a couple of kays north of Nambucca, I'll make it there the first night, then Brissy then Townsville. Will be a sitty old trip at this time of year, really probably in a couple of months when he gets really sick from the radiation treatment they are going to nail him with in an effort to shrink the tumour enough to operate on it. It's 40mms across in his throat, hurts like shit to swallow and worse when what he eats comes back up. He's ex SAS and a hard character, it will take more than this to kill him, but he's still smoking so he wont have that long. nasty shitty death coming his way.

Sorry to carry on mate, thanks so much for your offer, I might pick you up on it on the way back down. Very Happy

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Welcome
Have lost a couple of good mates to the dreaded C.
Weather up this way is terrific for riding though. So I hope you have a pleasant journey.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Madmax Wrote:Goodon you Busgo, I have my cousin's brother at Valla mate, a couple of kays north of Nambucca, I'll make it there the first night, then Brissy then Townsville.  Will be a sitty old trip at this time of year, really probably in a couple of months when he gets really sick from the radiation treatment they are going to nail him with in an effort to shrink the tumour enough to operate on it.  It's 40mms across in his throat, hurts like shit to swallow and worse when what he eats comes back up. He's ex SAS and a hard character, it will take more than this to kill him, but he's still smoking so he wont have that long.  nasty shitty death coming his way.

Sorry to carry on mate, thanks so much for your offer, I might pick you up on it on the way back down. Very Happy

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:

Sorry to hear about you cousin Max - I hope he gets better.

Your cousin's brother in Valla Beach - his name's not Peter Richards by any chance is it? Just asking because I know Valla's not a big place and my best mate's folks live up there (originally from Canberra), and just thought there may be a connection.
BUSGO Wrote:Hey Max,
Sorry to hear about your cousin.
If you are coming this way on the way up North or back and need a bed for a night on the road, let me know.
We have room in the house and the shed.

Hey BUSGO
Your offer seems a bit susso. Does it mean the bike goes in the bedroom and visitors sleep in the shed.
Max -sorry about your cousin - I have a son who is ex SAS.
They really go through a lot that we never know about.
Give him my best wishes.
Pi_thumbsup
Hey bloke,sorry to hear about your cousin.Have a good safe trip and keep an eye on the speedo.Police :?
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!