more fresh meat
hi to all, just a short intro, picked myself a oo model, paid to much but worth every cent. previous rides 85 gixx 750, 87 gixx 1100, 88 gixx 750, 91 gixx 1100, 92 gixx 750, and a kawa 1600 meanstreak in there some where too,still working out the to do's and not to do's so fire away  and no i don't have a problem ,well at least i dont think so,but my wife will say other wise, all lies honest
Welcome form another noob.

enjoy the ride

Cameron
Pi_thumbsdown

should have given aussie bike negotiators a call i may have been able to help....

anyway have fun with the beast....

greg
Welcome.
Things to check,
Cam chain tensioner has a hydraulic line going to it.(if not its a recall get it done )
Side stand has been notched to place it further forward when down.

all good from then on.
cheers ,yeah there's a wealth of knowledge here, just post & ask ,you won't find a better group of busa experts
Welcome Are you from NSW?

Awaits for the pics Popcorn Beer:
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
Welcome Mr. Magoo !Welcome
Mi Mr. Magoo!
Hope to catch up soon. Try and come to our next "coffee night" (yeeros in Marrickville on 17/05/07) and we'll check out your bike for recalls, etc, if you like...
Welcome Mr Magoo
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome
cheers, thanks for the welcome,been do'n alot of reading, this site is awsome for info,but my brain hurts now,as for pics huh i did say my brain hurts didn't i, hmmm, sorry but i only use this box for ebay,i'll ask the miss, because if i do it mr busa -rod well bite.As for coffee nights, no go,unless on fri/sat nights, but would like to meet afew of you.hopeing someone may now the prevous owner got her from westerns out at penrith for a poke up the putty/bells line  around town etc not abad thing, more go than i'm gunna need, i ride like a girlVery Happy[no offence to the the ladies]but i enjoy the ride. only seen one busa out on the weekendConfused ride it dont hide it any way enough dribble