Heidi's New Bling
Here is a photo of her new sprocket cover and side stand compliments of Bruce. The gunk behind the black sprocket cover was caked on. Nothing a hit of Kero wouldn't fix. Bruce, I took the whole sidestand backet off and stuck it in a vice. No force required, just slipped the return springs over the pole and then put the bolt through. I wish I had done that when I did mine!Pi_freak

[Image: HeidisSprocketcoverandSideStand.jpg]

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
So bwuce is selling off all his jewellery.Oh well both sides should match heidi,s gloves now.
Max is an absolute LEGEND, and so is Bruce. I now have shiny bits despite having made fun of the rest of you mercilessly. I walked around the bike and now think I might need a set of shiny rear sets. YOU BASTARDS! This is how it starts! Even my mechanic who is famous for hating bling rather likes it. A chap on a VFR was VERY impressed, but they are easy to impress!

Thanks to all for the start.

HEIDi xxx
Rearsets are nice Heidi, but watch out for Max.  He has lots of spare chromed up bling he might be willing to sell you.

I think I am actually leaning over more in corners, thereby going faster through them................mmmmmmm

Does the little arrow on my tyres mean the direction of rotation, or do not corner past this point ???
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Heidi1 Wrote:Max is an absolute LEGEND, and so is Bruce. I now have shiny bits despite having made fun of the rest of you mercilessly. I walked around the bike and now think I might need a set of shiny rear sets. YOU BASTARDS! This is how it starts! Even my mechanic who is famous for hating bling rather likes it. A chap on a VFR was VERY impressed, but they are easy to impress!

Thanks to all for the start.

HEIDi xxx

Big Hooray for Bruce and Max Pi_thumbsup
never fly higher than your angel.
Hey Heidi,
            The Yanashiki's are very very sleek and bling bling when they are chromed you know!  Mind you, for the same money the TiForce aren't chromed but a superior rear set they are!

Hey Max,

You've got her started.  She wont be able to stop.  Especially if on her way to Sydney she stops for coffee and all the would be groupies ooh and ahh over her machine.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
It's the little asian guys and girls who cannot believe the size of the bike or the big red haired sheila punting it around that amazed us last trip to the big smoke. Theyu were almost running to get out of her way, then to see more of her when they realised she was a sheila, then squawking at each other over the bikes. :2funny::2funny::2funny: