"Let's all get together" ...
[/quote]

I will give u a hand Max, as long as the riders that do the loop are recognised with a small medal.

[/quote]
hahaha sounds like a plan then ay? :)
We have a committee of 5:
Max, Pan, Ray Busgo and Razzor. We will start to get things organised as soon as we do. There will be much to do and many Beer: to be drunk as we move towards.... This is the next step guys, we need a set of dates, and confirmation that we are going to Jindabyne some time in ....December?? I figure January is out because of school holidays and children under foot at home, November can be cold and wet - I think we have better put a Jindabyne for Late 2007 thread together so we can start to get everyones thoughts and ideas in one place.Grouphug

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Rather than mess the other thread up.. i will talk crap here..

I can give ya all a list of things I want so you can organise them to be available at the auction
[Image: bmr.gif]
Post several trips and then who ever wants to go can join in ,I'm keen to do all three,one of my most memorable trips in my life was to and from Jindy with the QLD boys.EXCELLENT!
how bout a trip 2 the center of australia so all the guys/gals in the west can meet up as well?? just a thort?? lol
lol.. you read the jindy post..
mybb Wrote:lol.. you read the jindy post..

dam!!! i had a look at it, is it all ways like that?? Idiot2
haha.. nah... I hate clubs because i usually cant put up with the rules.. First person I met from here was Raz... It was buy chance at a bike thing.. He asked if I was part of the club and on the forum... I only half answered him at the time because I didnt want to get involved with a club at all. Since my first coffee night I have been on a number of rides localy and up to Jindy. So far I havent met anyone trying to force there rules onto anyone else.. Its a good mix of people and if all they fight about is trying to keep the club and people together, then thats all right :).