Who's Coming To Compak Attack
Onya simmo.show that red black whos the boss.I veypor tested my foamless seat today.Gettin closer boys.I found out who bruces protege is too.Hardly a protege.Pi_freakI watched leonard and alex run head to head in the final 188&190mph respectively with leonard winning on the holeshot.What impressed me was the sharing of parts from leonard to alex for his clutch so they could run.Perfect example of absolute integrity.Helmet off to you leonard.Clap
Well that was a fun weekend lots of driving, a bit of drinking, a bit of riding and a whole lot of bike talk!

Was good catching up with all the Sydney folk, why do you all live so far away!!

A big thanks from my brother and myself to Simmo for putting up with us

Nice to see you are back in form Simmo, pity I couldnt say the same, a few mechanical/electrical gremlins prevented me to find any real form.

Congratulations to Leonard and Borgy, was a really great final and was anyones!!

Next event Jamboree!!
Shayne
Hey Shayne and Simmo,

You guys must drive like old folk, We left about half an hour after you and I caught you just before the speed camera. Did you guys stop on the way or get lost?????

I must say what started out the be a shit day, with Our operator not turning up for work so Leonard had to do a shift and hoped that he would get there in time for at least one qualifier so he could run. Turned out to be the best final in "outlaw" ever. Give me a couple of days and I will post up my report with all the details.

Cant wait untill the Jam counting the days already.

Cheers Dee
Congrats to all involved, fast runs and close racing,

Counting till the Jam too ,
Quote:You guys must drive like old folk, We left about half an hour after you and I caught you just before the speed camera. Did you guys stop on the way or get lost?????

Cheers Dee

Thats how we ride also :2funny:
Afraid thats true!!
Shayne
Hey guys you said it not me.Lol2Lol3:2funny:

Cheers Dee
Some images from Compak Attak at circlework.com.au
Shayne
A few images from Circlework to save you sifting through all the photos!

[Image: 190507CompAtt0313-2ks.jpg]

[Image: 190507CompAtt0202-2ks.jpg]

[Image: 190507CompAtt0256ks.jpg]

[Image: Burn.jpg]

[Image: 190507CompAtt0853ks.jpg]
Shayne
Some more Images at HiOctane
Shayne
Nice pic's Pi_thumbsup