Winter Nats
Hey who is coming up for the Winter nationals besides the AZZ-O-SPEEDY gang . Bruce are you gonna be here or you stuck out in WA-WA-LAND? Dave are you in What about the northern Guys Richard? Griffo? and now that Grant is closer to it are you coming also mate I will be there I wont be racing but there to lend a hand and spectate and see if Richard can take out any more timing markers if he is running

Printed 587 event entries.

Entries for Top Fuel 8
Entries for Top Doorslammer 21
Entries for Top Alcohol 14
Entries for Pro Stock 17
Entries for Top Bike 13
Entries for Pro Bike 12
Entries for Competition 24
Entries for Super Stock 24
Entries for Supercharged Outlaws 41
Entries for Modified 47
Entries for Super Sedan 124
Entries for Super Street 70
Entries for Comp.Bike 15
Entries for Modified Bike 52
Entries for Super Gas 28
Entries for Junior Dragster 63
Entries for Screamin Eagle Harleys 14
Sorry but we wont be up for this one. We are still trying to get a Lic for the fuel bike and we simply can not afford the trip.

Cheers Dee
Bill I would absolutely love to come over. The f*&^ing drag season here in W.A. is finished till late September.

Bugger.

Thanks again for all your help last time mate.
Are you over here Bruce? If so, how did you get under the bloody fence?
We have a few Wednesday nights left, but that's all. Then my bike's into shed for new set of fairings!
Call me if you head to Perth and we can catch up.
so who is attending FBR ar you running again ?
FBR isnt running i dont think. dont think he is even going. he started a new job so cant get time of as far as i know
Regards

Dan
f*** is it even worth going this year pay $50 to watch some tin tops roll down th etrack and dump oil oh hang on there is the PIT GIRLS
mmmm pit girls but for 50 bucks im sure one could go to a certain type of establishment and get blown. im jsut specuating at this type of behavior
Regards

Dan