Bike Down in St Kilda last night
Bike Down in St Kilda last night allthough it does not matter who it was i hope it was not one of our Wed lata riders thoughts with the family .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Well it wasn't me.......:shocked:

Seriously though, I hope the rider is ok
Sorry for not making my post clear but Rider was killed
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Oh my goodness.
That is not good :(
I hope it's nobody we know, it's never easy, hearing about another motorcyclist being killed.
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:I hope it's nobody we know, it's never easy, hearing about another motorcyclist being killed.

RIP bloke, sends a chill up my spine..

Jes
30 year old father of 3 - they had a snippet of his wife talking about telling the kids their dad was never coming home again - nearly made me cry.
:(
[Image: bmr.gif]
It's never good to hear of a rider dying let alone being injured. Like all of you, I hope it was not somebody we know. Either way, my thoughts are with his family.

It has not been a good last two weeks for motorcycling in Victoria. Tomorrow I will join a funeral ride for a local motorcyclist who was tragically killed last week doing what he loved to do. I not long ago heared that 1,500 riders have commited themselves to ride tomorrow as a sign of respect. I wish it were possible to show this kind of regard at the funeral of every fallen rider.

It is times like these that we recognise our own mortality and we should take a moment to think about how safely we ride.

Be safe out there everybody. Bad things do happen to good people and I would be devastated to hear this sort of news about one of you.

"A toast to fallen friends and fellow riders who are no longer with us."

Respectfully
Geoff
CapeBusa Wrote:It's never good to hear of a rider dying let alone being injured. Like all of you, I hope it was not somebody we know. Either way, my thoughts are with his family.

It has not been a good last two weeks for motorcycling in Victoria. Tomorrow I will join a funeral ride for a local motorcyclist who was tragically killed last week doing what he loved to do. I not long ago heared that 1,500 riders have commited themselves to ride tomorrow as a sign of respect. I wish it were possible to show this kind of regard at the funeral of every fallen rider.

It is times like these that we recognise our own mortality and we should take a moment to think about how safely we ride.

Be safe out there everybody. Bad things do happen to good people and I would be devastated to hear this sort of news about one of you.

"A toast to fallen friends and fellow riders who are no longer with us."

Respectfully
Geoff

Condolences to family friends. Very sorry to hear of another tragedy.
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]