Riders - BEWARE in the ACT
Hi All,

Just some info for all ACT riders and those travelling to/through the ACT.
My daughter recieved an email with a link to a Canberra Times news article.  http://canberra.yourguide.com.au/detail...._id=584787&src=topstories

This is supposed to happen in July. mmmmm Ski Season.

I don't think they will be signposted like the fixed cameras in NSW.

The government is revenue raising.  The accidents on these roads a minimal and usually low speed rear-enders in peak hours.

Also attached was a list of the locations.  Don't know the source of these locations or the accuracy.

Federal highway, southbound, approaching Antill St roundabout.

Federal Highway, northbound, approaching Antill St roundabout.

Tuggeranong Parkway, both directions, near Cotter Road overpass.

Tuggeranong Parkway, both directions, near Hindmarsh drive overpass.

Barton Highway, both directions, between Curran Drive and Gold Creek Road.

Barton Highway, both directions, between Gungahlin Drive and Ellenborough Street.

Monaro Highway, both directions, near Hindmarsh drive overpass.

Monaro Highway, northbound, between Lanyon Drive and Sheppard Street.

Monaro Highway, southbound, between Mugga Lane and Isabella Drive.

How does one go about starting a ground swell aqainst these f----rs?

Just as I previewed this the Random Quote was - Politics: Poli (Many) ... tics (blood suckin parasites) so fu----g true.

You can proably tell I'm a bit pissed off at the moment and I don't even ride fast.  
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
im in the uprising!!! ive said it a few times but people jsut ignore me everyone must be getting soft. you and max have the guns i can srta shootish if its aBIG target infront of me so lets DO IT!!!
Regards

Dan
at least your not getting the ones (yet) that measure your speed between 2 cameras like there doing here in vic to stop people doing the slow down for camera, then speed up thing.
[Image: bmr.gif]
Thanks for the heads-up mate.

At least the road from Queanbeyan to the airport isn't being targeted -that's where I like having I rap.
We need a "road knowledge" section with updates to help prevent accidental money donations.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Busdriver Wrote:Hi All,

Just some info for all ACT riders and those travelling to/through the ACT.
My daughter recieved an email with a link to a Canberra Times news article.  http://canberra.yourguide.com.au/detail...._id=584787&src=topstories

This is supposed to happen in July. mmmmm Ski Season.

I don't think they will be signposted like the fixed cameras in NSW.

The government is revenue raising.  The accidents on these roads a minimal and usually low speed rear-enders in peak hours.

Also attached was a list of the locations.  Don't know the source of these locations or the accuracy.

Federal highway, southbound, approaching Antill St roundabout.

Federal Highway, northbound, approaching Antill St roundabout.

Tuggeranong Parkway, both directions, near Cotter Road overpass.

Tuggeranong Parkway, both directions, near Hindmarsh drive overpass.

Barton Highway, both directions, between Curran Drive and Gold Creek Road.

Barton Highway, both directions, between Gungahlin Drive and Ellenborough Street.

Monaro Highway, both directions, near Hindmarsh drive overpass.

Monaro Highway, northbound, between Lanyon Drive and Sheppard Street.

Monaro Highway, southbound, between Mugga Lane and Isabella Drive.

How does one go about starting a ground swell aqainst these f----rs?

Just as I previewed this the Random Quote was - Politics: Poli (Many) ... tics (blood suckin parasites) so fu----g true.

You can proably tell I'm a bit pissed off at the moment and I don't even ride fast.  
Start paying those kids who paint walls to paint the speed cam.
Here's my two cents worth...

The no good #$*() )(*#@& barsted &(*#@ers can shove their *(%&#@ cameras fairly up their *%&# $*&^% and then go and #$*&*@ themselves. If the no good #%@& had the *#&*#@$& how to %#& or any *&%#$@ idea about *%&# bikes and %#@& speed then, by @#& there would be so much %)#@ difference in the %^#$#$^ laws. They need to #@$^% understand about %&#@Q$ reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....%#&@ !

OK SO IT'S MORE THAN TWO @!%#& CENTS WORTH.

I'll owe you the extra.

$%#@ it!

Geoff

'Not happy Jan!'
CapeBusa Wrote:Here's my two cents worth...

The no good #$*() )(*#@& barsted &(*#@ers can shove their *(%&#@ cameras fairly up their *%&# $*&^% and then go and #$*&*@ themselves. If the no good #%@& had the *#&*#@$& how to %#& or any *&%#$@ idea about *%&# bikes and %#@& speed then, by @#& there would be so much %)#@ difference in the %^#$#$^ laws. They need to #@$^% understand about %&#@Q$ reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....%#&@ !

I'll owe you the extra.

$%#@ it!

Geoff

'Not happy Jan!'

Brilliant Clap
never fly higher than your angel.
CapeBusa Wrote:Here's my two cents worth...

I'll owe you the extra.

$%#@ it!

Geoff

'Not happy Jan!'

I am hoping to overtake John Howard popping a wheelie one day. Knuppel2 Just my $5 worth. None of those c******* will get my vote.............ever
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
He just night over take you wearing his draggin green trackies doing a wheelie, while your doing a wheelie.
The poms know (not no) how to sort this problem out.

clicky

Flat out revenue collecting ar*ehole bastids.
I'm moving to Tassie
is that legal. lol.. pass me the oxy
Clap Must all have electrical faults Clap
I now have a new number plate surround.

It reads "ACT GOVT SUX"

Got a few Pi_thumbsup on the way home tonight.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Oh i want some with "saftey camera detector" I will definately go in for the photo if i get caught.