2 VIC busas heading North?
Coming home from dinner in the city (Newcastle) tonight.
I passed two loaded up Vic Busas. 1 copper/silver and 1 black/purple (I THINK - it was black anyway).

They were stopped at a petrol station looking at a map near the city.
I thought they may have been lost, so I did a quick turnaround to go and help out but by the time I got around the roundabout they were off again in my home direction.

I followed for a while until they hit the highway towards the North Coast.

Anyone missing some mates from down there?

They were obviously unnacustomed to the NSW speed limits and were cruising very quietly at about 5k under until I left them.

Whoever they are, they have a lovely night for riding up here right now.
Crystel clear sky and about 16 deg c. at 8pm.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
If its Aza & Raz you can keep them Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Its us, just stopped off at a pub with a net connection, thought i would logon and say hi.... On our way to the car wash..
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb Wrote:Its us, just stopped off at a pub with a net connection, thought i would logon and say hi....  On our way to the car wash..

:lol::2funny:Lol2
Trophy
Regards BUSGO
ClapClaplove it .
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
Turn around Boys we have more water in NSW than Qld Confused
but do you have the naked car wash ?
[Image: bmr.gif]
I noticed on the weekend that there has been a real steady stream of bikes going up the highway towards Coffs.
The Ulysses AGM starts today and they expect 6000 bikes to roll up for a week of riding and partying.

I suspect our two friends may have been part of the parade.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:I noticed on the weekend that there has been a real steady stream of bikes going up the highway towards Coffs.
The Ulysses AGM starts today and they expect 6000 bikes to roll up for a week of riding and partying.

I suspect our two friends may have been part of the parade.
If they are there, they wont be too difficult to spot amongst the hardly davidsons and borWings Nerd we are leaving Thurs for Coffs, it's debauchery over 40's style - now where's my incontinence pads and denture cream Confused Lol3

Ruffy - When you are over the hill, you go faster down the other side!