Copper/Silver Bikes
Just thought it was time to start a copper/silver thread being the original and the best colourDrool so heres mine
[Image: 19052007218.jpg]
[Image: 19052007217.jpg]
[Image: 19052007216.jpg]
Regards

Dan
So you got a copper Dan?
yeah picked her up friday night
Regards

Dan
Cool. Good to see you back on the Bus. She looks in nice nic. Congrats.
yeah been hanging out for it glen. she is in pretty good nice theres a few little bits and peices to sort out but nothing a little bit of time wont fix. nothing mechanical either which is good
Regards

Dan
Thats excellent. Those exhausts have to go.
yeah i know. have a system here ready to put on so next weekend maybe. dont raelly wanna spend alot of money on exhausts etc as i still want a turbo kit on it so im gonna try not spend money on things i cant use with a turbo although knowing my luck it wont happen for years
Regards

Dan
Well, years we got. If it was finished in a few months, where is the fun in that.
She looks great Dantheman, and you know that they are the "Quick Ones" don't you!! I rode Josh's copperback down here, awesomely quick and fully stock at that stage.

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
copper/silver highly sought after bike - the legend. congrats.

i wonder how many of them now in the club?

Richard, Volvi, Dan, Cooperjosh, Simmo and....?
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Yep I have to agree they sure do look like an old classic really old classic at that one that has been sitting out on a farm for many years and has turned all orange from rust Lol2

GO THE BLUE BUSA"S
Onya Dan
Clap

Richard, Volvi, Dan, Cooperjosh, Simmo and...

Kitmark, Achilles, Bear, REVIT 13, and the guy from western NSW... I forget his name, though I'm sure there are more...
thanks guys ive beenVery Happy since i handed over the cash(only time giving money to someone else felt good)

p.s bill blue is a silly colour for a bike but i still miss mine
[Image: a4fc7809.jpg]
Regards

Dan
Danny doing the deal...........Clap
[Image: 000_0028.jpg?t=1179755030]
Smitten
[Image: 000_0027.jpg?t=1179755154]
Drool
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

Volvi Wrote:copper/silver highly sought after bike - the legend. congrats.

i wonder how many of them now in the club?

Richard, Volvi, Dan, Cooperjosh, Simmo and....?

Achilles Very Happy

Well done Dan, she looks great Clap I'll get my shite together tomorrow and post a piccie of my copper (just to get the copper/silver thread moving and to show her off).

Anyone know how many copper/silver busa's were sold in Australia? (I can already here your cogs turning xhiler8r - "too many")
A