Roll Call !!!!!
Sorry guys, I had a different map in my head than you. I thought we were going left but you all went right. The Threadbo side of the mountain was orsm this morning. Best ride ever. Ron still killed me. again.

I had a great time. Thanks again to everyone. You are all champs.

DJ. I think Matt wants those blue undies if you are done with them. <i></i>
yea pan, will post in tech when I have some more info over the next few days. too rooted even to think about it for now lol.

Was great meeting all those I knew theyre nics but not the faces to it. and much thx and kudos to Richard for all his efforts, he put alot of work into it and Im sure its much appreciated by all.

PS. early days yet, but I was suggesting the next meet be at the Country Club Launceston Tassy, with boat trip either way of course. Richard tho doesnt think we'll get a good turnout for it. so anyway something to think about, who knows maybe there wud be much interest seeing it has a boat trip. <i></i>
Home safe

Home safe

BALLS Home safe

War stories another time...

But there will be one story about "Never" overtake a FWD over double white lines and then slam on the brakes so they don't fly by the turn off...

The End

<i></i>
This little maggot is home safe and starting on a full bottle of scotch

DJ you can keep those. after 3 days I don't wanna know what they're like <i></i>
The V- Twin boys all made it home in one piece, however one of us (Paul on the Black VTR) is going to be walking for the next 6 months. He almost invoked the new hoon laws, but Mr Plod must have been in a good mood today.
Other than that, its was a great weekend, great riding , great company, just Phucking great in general. Thanks Richards for a top job , and to all the other guys/gals (you know who your are) that made this weekend the winner that it was.
JINDY 08, CANT WAIT

Cheers.
Billy <i></i>
Hi all
Braddo home safe & sound it was a great weekend cant wait to jindy 2008

BRADDO
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch."

<i></i>
Yep home safe and sound yesterday (Sunday) morning.

The bike nearly iced up on the way home it that was cold and wet yesterday morning - luckily it didn't but I sure did lol. I spent an hour in the bath defrosting lol.

Tenacious. <i></i>
Hoon laws - Now that belongs in the joke thread...

All these busas with noises? Do you reckon a ring in somewhere has been tampering on Saturday night after everyone went to bed???? <i></i>
What is it like to be almost but not quite a hoon ? <i></i>
Found my wallet but whats for tea !!!!! <i></i>
lol.. sorry dude, we are going straight through, no stops for tea..

<i></i>
Looks like there is going to be a, as the WOMAN puts it "A Grumpy OLD FART" to put up with then ! <i></i>
Canbera mob home safe, and the Sydney mob managed to leave us without pissing anyone off or making them call the police. A nice change.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
part of my body is home but dont now about the rest there are some parts i just cant feel any more dont no what speed you fellers were doing going past that with hand radar but i was catch up to volvi after been stuck behind car but mr police thought probely by the time he got back in car and start chase it would be to much hard work for him <i>Edited by: demeester at: 26/2/07 11:31
</i>
Well..............one theory is that because they were all parked so close together, some exotic busa STD was passed around.....

Maybe it's just that old Suzuki Oz chestnut: "rider abuse"

<i></i>