Bike Colours My Views
You DO look good in those chaps xhiler8r.......
I don't own a blue or red I'll grab me a piece of that:)
***** WARNING ***** WARNING ***** WARNING ******

To any newbies or visitors to this forum....

DON'T DROP THE SOAP!!!!!!

Achilles you crack me up now that would be a great site for sure an old rusty thing witha nice tight blue ass
PURPLE BIKES = WUSSES RIDE THIS COLUR CAUSE THEY REMIND ME OF A BUNCH OF GRAPES AND ONLY WUSSES DRINK WINE

Wine?? what sort of bourbon is that. Idiot2

Oh and Bill bite me baby:rolleyes:.
CapeBusa Wrote:***** WARNING ***** WARNING ***** WARNING ******

To any newbies or visitors to this forum....

DON'T DROP THE SOAP!!!!!!

Clap:2funny:Lol2Clap
xhiler8r Wrote:Achilles you crack me up now that would be a great site for sure an old rusty thing witha nice tight blue ass

Yer old, but clean.

Very Happy nothing like a bit of sexual 'inyourendo' to give us all a giggle - what's that about, we must all be pretty messed up :eyes:
Well if you cant have fun on a Forum these days you need to get out more and for those that take what is written here seriously I suggest a time out is required take ya Busa out for a spin and live life guys
Hey so that makes Leonard a Middle Aged Hippie.

Not to mention the Fastest and Quickest Middle Aged Hippie in Australia.

I must say I do agree with the purple statement. Both the purple bike riders I know ride like little girls.

Hehehehehe.
Cheers Dee
I must say I do agree with the purple statement. Both the purple bike riders I know ride like little girls.

STEADY ON! Bruce and Astro might take offence at that!

HEIDi xxx
Dee Wrote:Australia.

Brave Brave girl:2funny:
Quote:RED BIKES = PANSY'S COLOUR RED IS GOING PINK ANYWAY

SILVER BIKES = MIDDLE AGED FOLK RIDE THESE CAUSE IT TAKES AWHILE FOR BLUE TO FADE TO SILVER

mmmmm, well I am not middle aged.. yet (27 this september) and well... I am not in to WEARING the colour pink as such - however I like pink & like to get in to pink Very Happy

ReD ones are faster - we all know this - add silver for the flash as I pass you all :2funny::2funny:
hehehe, someones getting defensive bout his newly painted pink bikePi_tongue
I heard that Raz is a x-dresser. Did you hear that to maggot ?
[Image: bmr.gif]
stop looking in my windows Aza!
he wasn't looking in your windows Rax, he was going thorugh my photo albumPi_freak