Custom busa's
Interesting to watch.

Clicky here
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I want to like custom bikes with all that detail but I just dont. I respect the effort, thought, art, cash and all that stuff that goes into them but Ive never seen one that i would ride
[Image: bmr.gif]
yours is pretty blingy mybb - careful :)
have to admit, with the black bike, helmet, gloves, jacket, boots, levers, visor... all covered in dirt, tar, chain grease, I have one very bling bike
once you scrap all the crap off coz its hardened on there by now
I can make way better. I have been working on one for a while that will mop the floor with those jobbies. belongs to a member too. On the other hand, those ones are probably legal. lol. There was a disappointing amount of chromed OEM on them. I was suprised by the lack of innovation really. Not what was done, but in the way that they did it. and they were running those crazy chrome ebay brakes.
Glen,
what would one of those single sided swingers be worth bloke?

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I got you covered there Maxxie. How big do you want to go? I have them on the books right up to 330. I wouldn't suggest anything over 300. Rubber starts to get a little expensive past that. I will write you an extensive email later today because there is a roll of effect at play.

Regards,
           Glen.
lol.. you guys rubbish on
GlenTC Wrote:I got you covered there Maxxie. How big do you want to go? I have them on the books right up to 330. I wouldn't suggest anything over 300. Rubber starts to get a little expensive past that. I will write you an extensive email later today because there is a roll of effect at play.

Regards,
           Glen.

Glen,
Copy that email to me please mate
Not much traction on those big tires, i rode the turbo zx9 showbike JUDGE a couple of weeks ago with its 240 rear, cornering was compromised but not as bad as i expected, but just light the tire any where any time :2funny: Ben said he was surprised how long the tire was lasting , must be fairly hard.
Maj Wrote:Not much traction on those big tires, i rode the turbo zx9 showbike JUDGE  a couple of weeks ago with its 240 rear, cornering was compromised but not as bad as i expected, but just light the tire any where any time :2funny:  Ben said he was surprised how long the tire was lasting , must be fairly hard.

What is rider error called when its deliberate? Blame shifting? lol. Yep, you bet Bruce. I might spend a few more hours on it too capture all the details in one hit. I imagine you are interested in the extended version/s. Well, you would kind of have to be, I can't imagine you going short. The swingarm itself is easy enough, I will check the other things at the same time. Rear brake line, chain and that sort of thing.