RaZz0R's Paint job
I thought about it but was not sure if it could even be done & gotten right as well. it can be an after thought. I was a little worried about how the red would go on that surface since the red is layered on the silver.

Put on the new Microns tonight :) sounds very sweeeeeet! :)

needs a new map tho but other wise I am happy
Chris, mate!

One word,

SWEET!!!!!!!

Catch ya soon
Geoff
Looks great Chris,like the color coded mirrors,nice touch.Very Happy
Have you thought about rim stickers,prob silver or polish the edge of the rims,that would give it a nice finish!
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!
yep - rim stickers - silver - gotta get some then figure out how to do it :)

thx guys <3
maggot Wrote:I spose it looks alright, kinda. if you like that sorta thing:eyes:

what sorta thing? lol ?
we know he likes that sort of thing!

I say polish rather than stickers..
[Image: bmr.gif]
I really like the red/silver combo and the fluro stickers are spot on. ( Maybe just a few too many of them though ).
I must say it is a very attractive bike mate and will stand out for sure.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
looks really good mate.

all you need are some sweet micron cans!

ohh wait a minute.
BUSGO Wrote:I really like the red/silver combo and the fluro stickers are spot on. ( Maybe just a few too many of them though ).
I must say it is a very attractive bike mate and will stand out for sure.

Hey matey :) thank you.

Just a note tho - you only see the stickers do that when light flashes off them, I had to use the flash on the camera to show it.

So when high beam or even normal headlights hit them they will flash up ;) other wise they are all normal.

Fitted the Microns up - once I get good weather I'll take some real pics ;)
hey, how did the connections to the mid pipes go, did they seal up ok?
Raz couldnt fit a thing.. lucky he had me to help him. They are a perfect fit, sound and look great. (No point letting Raz answer. what would he know anyway)
mybb Wrote:Raz couldnt fit a thing.. lucky he had me to help him. They are a perfect fit, sound and look great. (No point letting Raz answer. what would he know anyway)

hahahah fair enough. thats good news anyway.
hahaha :) yes - I admit after I had un-done the bolts for the old cans I remembered I was going to need 2 x 12mm spanners.... I had one :) found a shifter & gave Azza a call to see if he might be able to lend a hand with another 12mm if I couldn't crack it - worked a treat really with the sifter & 1 12mm spanner & got them both off before Azza came by - however I am glad he did - due to my dodgy wrist Iam not so sure I would have been able to fit them up correctly by my self with out something happening like a scratch. but in the end - both on & very nice :) no massive back fire's but a new map is needed for sure :)

Thanks again Tag mate!!
it would be cooler if you take the ends of them, cut them a bit shorter and put the ends back on.. bro inlaw did it with the kwak race bike.. had it under the seat like goberts bike.. I'm just being stupid but I wana see people start experimenting.
Turned out perfect raz

[attachment=678]