[Image: DSCN2388.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2389.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2387.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2386.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2391.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2394.jpg]
Not bad for a blue bike Pi_thumbsup
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
so have we stopped pretending to be a cured blingaholic hahahahaha looks good. looks like a wheelie machine at stock length and height
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:so have we stopped pretending to be a cured blingaholic hahahahaha

NO I am Not cured yet but hoping to get there soon Coolsmiley

Dan85 Wrote:looks like a wheelie machine at stock length and height

Um yep it is a fun thing to ride these days Scary

Dont ya just love the BLUE SKYS IN QLD Dan Smitten
yah aint much blue up here at the moment but they were good while they lasted
Regards

Dan
[quote=xhiler8r]
yeh well what can i say

enjoy
Confused Xhiler8r, isn't your bike turboed? Anyway, this looks hot, especially for a blue one. Those stands though, maybe they should be chromed!

And yes, weather hee in Cairns is shit aswell. Supposed to be taking the bike for throttle body adjustment tomorrow and a dyno run and tune with the new pipes, don;t want to get it wet and dirty though Undecided
A
Yeh mate it is turboed dont ya just love the way it looks nice and stock thou Sleeper Busa
two words that dont realy fit together are sleeper and busa. thats like a guy i know putting 150 shot of nitrous on his new m3 and hiding the bottles so the car doesnt look fast
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:two words that dont realy fit together are sleeper and busa. thats like a guy i know putting 150 shot of nitrous on his new m3 and hiding the bottles so the car doesnt look fast

I like the 2 words together not many others that i flog do Lol3
Only butt slamming homo's ride blue bikes ? especially turbo ones
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
mechanx Wrote:Only butt slamming homo's ride blue bikes ? especially turbo ones

and only butt slammin recievers post shit like you did Knuppel2

Tell me HOMO how did you explain the shit rings around your dunny bowl from all the donuts you dump to ya missus?
Crap, cant find the popcorn. Oh well, should be good for a laugh anyway!!!ClapLol2Fatman
Cheers,
Terry