Window shopping for the lads
Well, itâ€s the time of the year to do your mods. Its too cold for me to work in the shed so I guess I will do a lot more design over the next few months. This is for info mostly, so just note it in case it comes up. I have picked a few products to pick on over Winter. Plus it gives you something to look at. Bonus! I am here to entertain.

The first two are exhausts. One full and the other are slip-ons.

Arata Full Ti System. The head pipes and elbows are tapered. Very nice TIG welded on this one.

[Image: Aratasystem.jpg]

Leo Vince SBK slip-ons. Stainless steel construction with aluminum canisters. Made in Italy, almost entirely by hand. The Italians really have to buy some machines.

[Image: LeoVinceslipons.jpg]

Rear cowl. Mmm, prewttty. Donâ€t want the hump but hate the rear seat? Not a problem and cool looking too. Even has a natty cushion so that you donâ€t slam your lower back into it every time you blow some one away.

[Image: rearseat.jpg]

Snitcher Alarm. I have listed this one after talking to the man himself today. The story that I was told was how some undesirables flogged a bunch of Ulysses bikes. They got stripped and burnt out. The snitcher led the lads to the bikes even after this event through mobile phone triangulation. Unfortunately the old guys were a bit slow. I doubt you guys would be if this happened at Jindy.

[Image: snitcher.jpg]
Indicator lenses. Just something a bit different.

[Image: clearindicators.jpg][Image: blueindicators.jpg]
[Image: redindicators.jpg][Image: smokeindicators.jpg]

LED boards for the front. Once again, just cool stuff. They are amber by the way.

[Image: ledindicatorboard.jpg]
Sato rear sets. I went out looking for something to replace the hole that Rizoma left in the catalogue when they went limp. Satos fit nicely.

[Image: sato07gsxr.jpg]

Carrozzerias. Very nice. My personal fav. Donâ€t get me started I wonâ€t shut up about them.

[Image: VSTARWIDEREAR2.jpg]

Galfer wave rotors. These were one of the things that I wanted but were just too dear. Well, fixed that.

[Image: Galfer.jpg]

Valve stems. I should have finished with something bigger but I think these things are invaluable. I will get a whole heap in if the interest is there. That will keep shipping down.

[Image: valvestems.jpg]

If you want this stuff. You know where I am. Sitting on my arse. Lol. Nah, drop me a line at thunder_composites@primusonline.com.au

Did you enjoy the window shopping? See, told you I was here to entertain.
You're not farkin helping here Glen.
I'm gonna end up spending cash I don't have (yet)...........
G'day Cam. It is just too bloody cold here for me to do anything else. I went out to work and it wasn't going to happen. lol. So, I decided to tease the good folk. Those pictures aren't the size I thought they were. i f****d that up nicely. Sorry for the long load. Your stand went out this morning and should be there tomorrow. I had a good time working on your kit. It worked almost on the first go. That hardly ever happens.
GlenTC Wrote:G'day Cam. It is just too bloody cold here for me to do anything else. I went out to work and it wasn't going to happen. lol. So, I decided to tease the good folk. Those pictures aren't the size I thought they were. i f****d that up nicely. Sorry for the long load. Your stand went out this morning and should be there tomorrow. I had a good time working on your kit. It worked almost on the first go. That hardly ever happens.

Thanks mate. The final draft is the one i'll run with for the next order.
Go 1024x768 (just watch out for the photo naziLol3) I've got a 1.5meg connection so it doesn't bother me!

Love the Leo Vince cans........
And the Satos (in gold)......
And the wave rotors........

Fark! I'm doing it again
I have a different system in mind for your bike. Your order went in this morning. I heard back a few hours later and we are priority one. Doesn't make it fast but it makes it faster than the next guy. lol.
Wow! I'm a priority one customer!
Thanks again Glen. Great help and good advice
Always welcome Cam. She is really going to look nice and be properly done. Not a wasted cent IMHO.
I think I just soiled my shirt again...

Drool Drool
I'll have 4 of those valve doovers.

PM me price and where to bank the cash flash.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
email sent mate...
Indicators - how much?
Drool some nice stuff glen

wish i had some spare cash for the indicators, led's, wave rotors, and the rear sets
Drool

oh well , i'll keep praying for a lotto win....

cheers
Rob
how much are the rotors? $AUS