I'am Back
Just a couple of pics from my tassie trip, enjoyCoolsmiley

I have more but for some reason I cant upload them Undecided
Let me know if you want to catch up for a cuppa in Kogarah!
You have make multiposts. It only lets you do some many at a time. Six I think.

Anyways, pretty place Tassie. I see where you are taking that shot of PA from. Its a creppy joint. The silent prison with the super-creepy solitary cell and ultra creepy church. Its only one place in an extraordinary state. If it wasn't so bloody cold, I could live there. Cheers for the pics and good to see you back with no extra appendages.
bloody nice pics.... tassie is on my 'places to go when it's summer' list .. lol
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Welcome back..........Great photos but it looks bloody cold Coffee Did you catch any fish?
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
LOL dont ask about the fishing it was too bloody cold for that,after 5 min I could not feel my fingers(I only had time at nite for fishing)

And it did get cold infact on the last day it was -5c but overall it was very nice and I am not sorry I went in winter after all i got to see snow for the first time and I think It rained more in sydneyLol3
I think this will do for now, honestly I have scenery overload after this trip. The whole island is a postcard Scary

The only thing i could have done to make it a better holiday would have been to take my busa. The roads are some of the best I have ever seen for riding Biker
Nice pics of mt welington looking over the yahts and mures and some nice pics of port aurthur and wich lake is that looks a bit like pedder or great lake
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Quote:LOL dont ask about the fishing it was too bloody cold for that,after 5 min I could not feel my fingers(I only had time at nite for fishing)
I bet your lady friend wasn't to happy about that Lol3
Good to see you both back safe & well Pi_thumbsup
Great photos . We were over there a couple of months ago and the place has got brilliant views no matter where you go.

Dave.
I love Tassie, I could live there if I could find a job in my field. Looks like you had a top time Andrew! When are we packing up the bikes and terrorising Tassie?
Definately in Summer.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
February?

THINK OF THE T-SHIRTS!!

As an aside, the latest ex turned up at the National Library to pick me up for lunch proudly wearing his, 'I love maps of Tassie' t-shirt. At least it was clean.
do you people get holidays and go on trips..? what the
[Image: bmr.gif]