Moto Gp...Who's watching it?
12.10am Mon 25th (tonight) chanel 10.
I'm even a bit excited about this one after watching the last (bit of) race.
Foxtel baby. MotoGp about too start in a few minutes.
Will tape it tonight and get up an hour early to watch it in the morning (3 30 yikes)
It will be great to have 3 Aussies in the field and never discount Ant West if its PISSING it down.
what a wet race better not tell you who won since your staying up to watch it
Ditto, we won't spoil the fun for you, you gotta love Foxtel,
go the Suzuki's & the Aussies Pi_thumbsup
Great to see Casey Stoner on the winners post again. :aussie

Australian Casey Stoner took another huge stride towards the MotoGP title by winning a wet British Grand Prix on Sunday for his fifth victory in eight races

Good onya Stoner
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Taubusa Wrote:Great to see Casey Stoner on the winners post again. :aussie

Australian Casey Stoner took another huge stride towards the MotoGP title by winning a wet British Grand Prix on Sunday for his fifth victory in eight races

Good onya Stoner

I fell asleep after 2 mins and seeing Stoner was 9th.
Then I wake up a bit later with 3 laps to go and Stoner is leading!
I thought it was a dream...lol
This boy IS good.
Won by a large margin too. 11 seconds!
Where was Rossi?
Confused
Possibly the best thing about WA is getting Motogps at an hour of the day you can watch! I'd picked an all Aussie podium and it was going that way until Westie undid the good and parked it in the litter. But still rode exceptionally well and will no doubt be there next round to scare the shitters out of the established riders. Capirossi should retire eh? Actually, the back half of the field is a procession!
Thats it i'm packing up and "Gone West".
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
What is the go with West? He pisses and moans and then when an opportunity comes up he makes a mess. Choker. Geez, nothing wrong with Stoners confidence. I think Rossi has lost that loving feeling. He works hard but it even looks forced. Its only a matter of time that VM getting picked up by a big team. Not that there is anything wrong with the Suzuki but its hard to judge with both riders being a little nuts. Quite a few guys are riding the wheels off these bikes at the moment, compelling viewing. I am suprised that Melandri has faded a bit. Something I thought was really interesting was how thin the riding line was. About a foot and a half. They could have run the race on a bike path. Capirossi? He's gone. Filling a seat until that young bloke comes out of two-fiddies.
Hey Glen, you didn't see Westie's rides in the past 2 world supersport races eh? As for him being a choker I'd love to see you tell him that to his face.Lol2Lol2
All who race at that level- absolute heros
Trophy :aussie Biker Yes

2fast4u Rossi.
never fly higher than your angel.
You bunch of Stoners!

The last few races have been excellent
[Image: bmr.gif]
damn I missed it :( dont have foxtel... or even normal tv lol

bb - next time its on I better get an invite! :)