2008 Busa. This is it guys!
Looks like its just leaked out days before the meeting. There have now been two different pictures that go with this same design so it looks like this is the one. Makes sense since all the suzuki dealers already have matching gear...Coolsmiley Nice colour I reckon & with essentially the same old busa motor made a bit bigger, it should quickly gain a nice aftermarket range.

I know most will wait till 27th june, but it looks like this is it anyway.

Quoted from the american hayabusa site:

"just spoke to my freind that just got out of a meeting in vegas and its true this is the 2008 hayabusa 1340cc 198hp @ the crank!! new swingarm, same frame and motor, radial brakes, new dash, 3 pos map selction..etc $11.789k msrp.....no bullshit. THIS IS IT! colors are blk/orange...black/blue....black/charcoal"[attachment=881]
Are you certain?????? One thread says 1340cc, the other says discontinued, both claim to be reliable sources.

These threads have been around since 2000, I will believe it when I see it.
2 More days then we will no but that is same picture as last year just diferent colour Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
2 more sleeps we'll all know
Found the picture of the new 2007 busa they got that close
[Image: busa2007.jpg]
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
pffft. They better do more than as mentioned above or the next bike will be a kwak
[Image: bmr.gif]
DjPete Wrote:2 more sleeps we'll all know

three more sleeps with time diff works out thursday morning here
stuart_tlr1000 Wrote:
DjPete Wrote:2 more sleeps we'll all know

three more sleeps with time diff works out thursday morning here

and we will find out 30min befour you Lol2
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
so who is going to get the first pics up here?
stuart_tlr1000 Wrote:so who is going to get the first pics up here?
[Image: grandadTenn.jpg]

...where's me prize?
Nerd
mybb Wrote:pffft. They better do more than as mentioned above or the next bike will be a kwak

Is treason still punishable by death???
Doesn't matter what they do really. never be a Cow-Whack-Ah-Saki.
lol I think so.... I really hope thats not the new one (the first post)

things that I really dont like:

pipes
mirror blinkers! f***kers! the only bloody reason they do that is to make $$$ if you drop it! I much prefer the way they are now on the busa - one of the many bikes that if you drop you dont bust off ya blinkers.
The vents on the side of the hump..... look very gey! kinda looks like they are trying to rip off the cbr's design there & it just dont seem to work. However depending - in the flesh it might look better.

Wave disc's would be something nice to have as stock like the kwak does.

And I am really glad that 07 never made lol that rear end looks shit house
I'll stuck with the happy bus, 07/08 whatever.
Bloke I know was thinking about the 'Busa and opted for the ZX14.
He now gets to experience the bitter dissapointment of poor low end performance due to the throttle body setup..... bet that burns like a painful rectal itch......which reminds me, I should catch up with him for a ride just to rub it in!2fast4u
lol nice work!!