2008 Busa, all pics & specs inside
Heidi1 Wrote:Bloody hell, when did I become an experienced member? Anyone seen me ride? I am shit.

not many women have the guts to ride a bike let alone step up to the beast itself you go girlCoolsmiley
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
As you do, I was looking over the specs. Pistons are the same. Where is the power increase coming from? mmm, 12.5:1. Well, that would do it. 11.0:1 atm. 81x63 vs 81x65. 14.1 vs 15kg-m torque.

How much do you want for Max?
Heidi1 Wrote:Bloody hell, when did I become an experienced member? Anyone seen me ride? I am shit.

I didn't think a girl could have an experienced member???

Geoff

PS if my mind is in the gutter think how many others i am saving from getting washed down the drain.
I guess the bling makers will have their bikes on order as i type the mad scientists will be making parts for the new Busa's and charging a fucken fortune for them hopefully the old Busa bits will get cheaper

ARE YOU READING THIS MR TC Cheaper i said not dearer
I am reading Bill. if the suppliers go down, I reduce. You wouldn't believe the sigh of relief I had when I had a look. I had the photoshop open and was busy measuring with the scale ruler. Seems most of the bling will be tranferrable. Most, not all. The have changed the Kanji. No big deal there, they are getting lazy. Sharp edges and what not. I have a solution for the rear end. off with the new and on with the old. My best guess is common mounting points. So essentially, You could maintain your undertail and various setups that folks have. mad Scientists? is that what they are calling chinese single mothers nowadays? :)
Well done Mr.S.

I like the front and the colour combos/designs, don't like the rear treatment. Ewww. Maybe Glenns suggestion would fix that. I'd like to see a rear view but from side-on the rear looks like a mid-sized esky with a beer can strapped to each side. Apart from that, its a nice overall package that retains the essential Hayabusa shape, presence and qualities.... and it didn't inherit the design from current GSXR shapes. Phew!

I'm wondering if (from looking side on) maybe the pillion seat is hidden under the hump? Maybe thats why it looks larger? Not sure but I'm guessing not.

Surprised about the weight increase and the lower than expected capacity increase - but hey, it was a great package before - now its been tweaked along the lines people have been asking for for years. Like Dj said... cant wait for the comparo's to start. We didn't miss out by much against the ZX14 before - maybe this is enough to re-stake the claim.

If I didn't have my 04 would I buy one? Yep... but probably swap for the older style tail treatment as soon as possible - maybe find a way of integrating the new rear indicators into the present shape tail.

Am I inspired to sell mine and get a new one? No. Astrobusa MkII is more than I need and does everything I want and more. Don't want to have to decide what map I'm in the mood for. Don't want to spend megabucks on a new exhaust. I fell in love with the original back in '99 and I'm sticking with the old shape. Besides... if all you buggers sell off now the price will plummet.

Very happy to see that the legend goes on - but you more adventurous bods can be the custodians of the new era. I doff's me cap to you. Do us proud lads.
Ohh..... and another thing.... how the hell does the fairing and nose cone stay on ??? Where are the bolts ? I'll be interested to hear.
well, i must say i do like it. in black and, in tomatoe and musted colour.
look like i better turn thoes u.v. lights back on again. hahaha;)

don't think i'll be selling mine. have plans to bling her up abit first.

did somebody say engine transplant??? hemm, what?
love that sexy ass end .reminds me off the carwash slutts , a bit drooppy in places ?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
mechanx Wrote:love that sexy ass end .reminds me off the carwash slutts , a bit drooppy in places ?

f*** and i was looking forward to going to the car wash
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
nothing wrong with drooppy rod ? more to chew on , sorry i mean sit on?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
Mr Tony loves the orange???!!!! one. He won't be rushing out to buy the first model but will probably wait unil the kinks have been ironed out. He will be keeping Precious as well. So now all I have to do is put up with the constant is it here yet, is it here yet, is it here yet and I think I may need to hide my jewellery in case he can't hang out that long.
I ordered mine from Bunbury Suzuki today at 11am. They accepted my money altho they had no idea of the new bike at all, I had to direct them to the dot org web page. They spoke to Spewzuki Australia and my money was accepted. Still no idea of a release date.

Everything from my bike will be transferred to the new one and my NOS kit can go on the mighty old purple.
Busdriver Wrote:I'm keeping my old dinasour. I've just upgraded the brakes on mine.

Besides, what's the resale going to be on all those superceeded models that will be flooding the market as a lot of people try to unload their old one?

thats why i sold mine last weekYes,will be buyin 1 as soon as it comes outDrool
lol nice move