mps racing - personal recomendation
In oz its $1350 to bore and plate and redeliver.So add your delivery to melbourne to that.Does heaps of busas apparently.
Greg said about $200 freight for a US turnaround on last page, not too bad. Forget Oz, off the planet price.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
From experiance the Usps price will be close,but take a block to the post office here for a quote, last time i shipped a bosch fuel pump to the US (there way cheaper here) it cost $50.makes me a bit sus about the online quote.
The price i had from millenium is dated if anyone wants to get a current price http://www.mt-llc.com/
Shop around, check reputation , buy on an informed decision,

I still prefer turbo for hp/$ Coolsmiley
Maj Wrote:I still prefer turbo for hp/$ Coolsmiley

I Agree but.....

Run a turbo run out of excusses! (stolen from mistaboosta).Lol3

Assuming the guys are racers, going by who's responded.
If you have a turbo bike in Sydney then its either parked up (ie Banned from Streetmeets), Or your getting beat by the NA bikes.

Simmo, ZX-14 guy(cant think of his name) and more to come are just tenths of getting told not to come back....not bad for true "StreetBikes".

I think these guys would be better off with 1397 ... they might stay racing a bit longer.

Leonard.Biker
Yeah you guys are getting a raw deal, sucks as your the pinnacle of streetbike racing.
Quote:Simmo, ZX-14 guy(cant think of his name) and more to come are just tenths of getting told not to come back....not bad for true "StreetBikes".
Leonard (Terrys mate) can't think of him either he has an andra licence,
That Chriss & Glen will go soon Roll
No way Hose, mines' an Mx bike again, stock height handicap works for me!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
simmo Wrote:
Quote:Simmo, ZX-14 guy(cant think of his name) and more to come are just tenths of getting told not to come back....not bad for true "StreetBikes".
Leonard (Terrys mate) can't think of him either he has an andra licence,
That Chriss & Glen will go soon Roll

Simmo, I mean't the 9.00 cut off/ dont come back limit!

I see quicker times for you in the future Lol3

Leonard.Biker
9.0 cutoff.I think my bike would wear out before i get there unless its 1397 and gas.I,d like to see that stock wheelbase.What about nos powered mini bikes up leonards driveway when wsid is called off??
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:No way Hose, mines' an Mx bike again, stock height handicap works for me!

Handicap's ....starting to sound like a cane toad..opps! Very Happy

Leonard.Biker
Quote:Simmo, I mean't the 9.00 cut off/ dont come back limit!

I see quicker times for you in the future Lol3

Leonard.Biker
Yep its bloody additive all right but under 9's well will end up with next to nowhere to race like the rest of you Guys
I'll still drop it of Fridays night for that stage 3 Roll
spamanglenn Wrote:9.0 cutoff.I think my bike would wear out before i get there unless its 1397 and gas.I,d like to see that stock wheelbase.What about nos powered mini bikes up leonards driveway when wsid is called off??

Just graded it today, no more potholes!! until it rains again.Lol3

Top idea Glenn, managed to get 95km/h on the old Kat on there, lots of wheelspin , but the speedo was driven of the front wheel, fun to pull up too...Lol2

Never say never glenn, people laughed at the the thought of no-bar 7's, stock W/B can do 8's....but it's gonna take a bit of thought and no bottles !!

Leonard. Biker
Friday's fine simmo.

Leonard.Biker