to sell or not to sell
Volvi.........it's "mummies" cob here in oz :aussie.....not mommies.....like in freakland. (hollywood) Scary

Shit sorry sorry off topic again....Hijacked

bandwidth bandwidth I must conserve the bandwidth...altogether now....FatmanFatman

gotta watch those emoticon limits too Roll
Never ride the A model of anything.
No full moon Max and DJ,, its called LSD.
If Volvi were a sheila I'd say he's got PMT, get yourself a fistfull of Evening Board Primrose old man. It'l settle your frayed sensitivities down a mite!

Rev, you're a stirring bastard. (:-))

Keep the damned thing, good ones are hard to comeby and easily sold, just ask young Ex-CopperJosh. Once they're gone, very hard to get back.

Max Pi_freak:aussiePi_freak:aussiePi_freak
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Sell Dan & Josh Boobies4
Keep the mighty Copper 99er you will never get what its really worth to you & Get the 08 and swaps plates when required for a spin Pi_thumbsup
Great suggestion Simmo. Clap

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
This is not the first nor will it be the last time this has been brought up Volvi has a good point someone is asking for advice on a topic and then you get half a dozen replies of two people having a conversation what happend to our chat room that was set up and most people have msn etc i personly have tried hard to get this board to run the best way possible by asking people to resize pics and i dont see the need to quote the whole message of someone else espesialy pictures i dont see a problem with the size of thumbnails being to small you can see what they are and if you choose to look thats up to you if you want to post a full size pic use the photo bucket i think 6 small thumbnails looks much neater and loads a lot faster than 6 full size pics there you go thats my rant if we all give a little concideration to others this board will run smoother
ok what is the weather like in sunny Qld Dan looking forward to mooving up soon.

by the way i did send you a email a couple of months back asking did you want to sell your copper if your serious about selling send me a email
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Dont get a 300zx turbo, that was my last big money pit.. every part is $1k and all of them need replacing.

If your really considering it and havent bought one yet and you want me to, ill give you a list
[Image: bmr.gif]
I've owned one before & to be honest it didn't cost me much at all. Only thing that set me back was I f****d the front bar up, but apart from that it stayed mechanically perfect....you probably got a lemon.

mybb Wrote:Dont get a 300zx turbo, that was my last big money pit.. every part is $1k and all of them need replacing.

If your really considering it and havent bought one yet and you want me to, ill give you a list
Volvi Wrote:a guy asks about selling his bike or not thats the thread last time I read, and you both carry on like a 2 bob watch as if no one else is in the room talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the thread. where do you get off doing this? subjecting everyone to have read all you to and fro crapiola. have some fukin consideration for others why dont you. This is the very reason why this board has been going down lately, becoming a board to have a wank on. you wanna talk on other stuff fine have the courtesy of taking it in a non bike thread or in pm. Im sure Im not the only one who feels this way.

I as a point never delete or interfere with others posts, but other boards would never have tolerated this shit. Its like telling everyone in theyre faces to go and get fuked I can do and say whatever I want, no consideration for others.

now maybe others can chime in I wont say anymore on the matter.

Thank you Volvi all I got to say is it's about f*&^ing time someone stopped this shit. I dont think Dan and Coperjosh are the worst offenders by any means but this drivel has got to stop.

Guys open a new topic or start a Moving to sunny QLD thread. Simmo,Pan and Astro have had a tongue wag thread like this for ages and it works a treat they get on there and chat/bag each other whatever and all are welcome to read and join in or ignore as they please.
your nasty heidi?I like that in a woman.
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
Wtf
Volvi Wrote:careful on ebay as you dont know what youll be selling it for till last minute and can be a real bummer to have to commit selling at a price you shouldnt be. reserve auctions are a hard sell. ppl always wanna think theyre getting a bargain.

but if I were you seeing that you may just own one of the most desired busas available, hang on to it, wait till new hits the floor avagoodfeel like when you were 16 and only then consider, and NEVER trade her in. theres always a good market for your bike. and may even get better when new one dissapoints and buyers wants an original copper instead, yours may just go up in value. keep your cool, for the moment the buyer market will be tight till they see the new model. theyll be sitting on the fence. and you wont get best price possible. if your gonna sell Dec/Jan will be the best time, and if shes taking too much room she can always sit next her sister no. 033 in my garage.

PS. I wanna see our bikes together one day for pics.

No problem Volvi anytime
As for the machine at #22 it may well be the oldest one on the planet!!!!!! let alone in Aussie. Not prepared to part for under $18,000
HAS rims polished and Braided lines as well as air box mod and rear guard mod, hump mod and new ventura rack and bag.
Any requests?
how did he put it in The Castle? "Tell him hes dreamin". woha glenn at 18 your most optimistic. maybe in another 10 yrs who knows. just my opinion matey. if u can get it good luck to you, im not parting with mine.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.