Bought my BUSA!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys

After a lot of looking, I settled on this bad boy - only has 15,000k on it.

Cost me 10,900.

Lovin it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice bike!

Now stop posting pictures of sunny days it's making me depressed.

Geoff
Woo Hoo!!!!
Trophy

I bet it feels great, heh?
Make sure you take it easy for the first month or two...

Careful too, though not many people admit it, the red/black ones ARE faster! Pi_tongue
bargain!
well done
That looks like a great buy Kompressor Clap
Congrats and enjoy.
good stuff mate.. good price too..
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Pi_thumbsup Fully Sick Biker
never fly higher than your angel.
Very nice.
Thanks!
The handling seems a bit weird - doesn't want to lean into corners. I'm finding myself pulling up on the higher bar as well as pushing on the lower one to make the bike lean. Maybe I should set the suspension up? Is there a neutral or stock setting? The bike tyres are pilot powers, so I'm thinking it shouldn't feel wobbly in corners, at least not due to tyres.
Apart from that, VERY happy with it. Will take it easy, thanks ;)
Kompressor Wrote:Thanks!
The handling seems a bit weird - doesn't want to lean into corners. I'm finding myself pulling up on the higher bar as well as pushing on the lower one to make the bike lean. Maybe I should set the suspension up? Is there a neutral or stock setting? The bike tyres are pilot powers, so I'm thinking it shouldn't feel wobbly in corners, at least not due to tyres.
Apart from that, VERY happy with it. Will take it easy, thanks ;)

Check tyre pressures. My front was down quite a lot a while back and the bike misbehaved into corners. Should be 44psi front and back according to the good book.
OR, light wheels,Ohlins front internals,rear shock, light weight rotors, swingarm, Titanium system I have it all , ring or email me.
42psi according to the book front and back.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
looks good. enjoy matey.
Good buy there Pi_thumbsup looks like there droping in price allready
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yeah - I was looking at around 13-14 for this model, and all of a sudden they wanted to get rid of it so I was just lucky I guess!

On the net I keep seeing my paintjob as the 05 model, not the 04 - anyone savvy to this?

I looked up a bunch of pages and the red is the 04 while the red/black is listed as 05 - I dont think the specs changed did they?