Gday im new here.
Gday all first of all ive gotta say bloody great website Clap Im Shayne, live at Nerang QLD, 41yo, 3 kids, Work for Riviera as a laminator. Own a brand spankin new 07 Busa red ( well i will on friday arvo when i pick it up) I own a couple of other bikes, a 90 GSXR 750 pig ugly matt black streetfighter, a 1370cc 89 GSXR 1100 Dragbike, a 81 GSX efe bodied Dragbike with a GSXR 1052 engine, im Suzuki all the way through. I do a bit of drag racing at Willowbank and know a few of you through there. I also have my own website www.dragbike.com.au and you are all welcome to join up if you have an interest in dragbikes. Anyway hopefully ill catch up with a few of you in the future on my new red Busa
Cheers Shayne
WelcomeShayne look forward to meeting you and the rest of the QLD mob i have not had the pleasure when i move up later this year Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Very Happy Hi and welcome aboard Shayne
G'day Shayne. I went for a spin through your site. No stranger to the danger indeed. Is that your blue and white?
Welcome Shayne

You're from QLD and your name is Shayne Confused
Why am I not suprised?

Bill, is your real name Shane too?
Welcome aboard
pan Wrote:Welcome Shayne

Why am I not suprised?

Oh yeah i forgot something too, as soon as i have a couple of thousand km on th clock im going turbo, ive been on the phone to Maj a bit Roll
HI!

I usually give the whole welcome to the group ra ra ra BS, or the, you poor barsted, you own a good bike and we are hte only people on line you could find to talk to about it??? But, well, that's getting kinda old and done with so Hi.

Geoff.

PS Is it really true that if you think your nuts than your sane enough to know that your not??? OR am i nuts for thinking that???
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
pan Wrote:Welcome Shayne

Why am I not suprised?

Pan I reckon the women of that era were smoking some bloody good stuff i am still trying to work out what famous Shane was on the tele back then that they named all their kids after him I know i went through a few years where all the kids i was meeting were either called Bo or Hope from the Days of our drearies even my boss was named after a famous person Kenny Rogers

Welcome aboard Shayne looking forward to toasting a motor or two with you
Go and get out the cowboy movie "Shane" - that is where mine came from.

Welcome Shayne -

Shane
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Hi
I'm new here too - just thought I'd say congrats on joining. Cool site too.
I've found the guys and gals to be helpful and friendly here - and the technical department is invaluable for people like me with average technical smarts.
Cheers
Welcome

Ah yes,another 07 model getting the hairdryed treatment haha.
Maj's advice,you cant put a price on,top guy Pi_thumbsup
Hi Shayne welcome aboard.
Love your site mate.Pi_thumbsup
Hello from the other side of the world, well not really but it feels like it sometimes Fatman