Take this job & shove it!
I cant see why this wasnt solved in 2 seconds flat.
By reading the thread Raz obviously had the items.
He sends them and end of story.
So why has it had to come to this?
DjPete Wrote:I cant see why this wasnt solved in 2 seconds flat.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, the boys are just venting.

What i want to know is who is disca ?
For all you wanna be NERDS out there DISC A is what you use when your hard drive fails and you need to reboot with a floppy.

Get with it guys....
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
so what r u saying Busgo?
Who is the Phantom Disca?
I'd be guessing at an IT guy who's account is dead and is restarting fresh.

Know anyone?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
aha
Why would someone cancel their account because you guys were assholes Showback
and then join again the next day ?
Doesn't make sense to me.
Evil is correct - I no more then a mate to him & ride with him sometimes - I also get to use his wireless sometimes as I am in the same building. either way - there is nothing else to it & he is gone.

Disca
DjPete Wrote:so what r u saying Busgo?
Who is the Phantom Disca?

I think everyone pretty well figured it. Coffee But for the others.
Check out the beginning of this thread.
In one of his posts Raz uses the word "costed" which we all know is not a correct word in english & I personally haven't heard too many people use it.
Then go check out the other thread where "Disca" made an appearance.
Surprise surprise, Disca used the same word "costed".
Does that strike anyone else as strange????????
2 people who live in thesame building & use the same broadband use the same incorrect word.Wtf
hi raz, i mean disca?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches

It might be because we dont all live in a fairy tale world Dj, people have problems with people in the real world, people dont get along with people in the real world and people dont get along with people in the cyber world either, can you see a pattern arising there Mr Dj

Not all of us will sit in a coffee shop and drink latte's every Wednesday night and think the world we live in is just rosey some of us live in the real world and have issues that occasionally flow from our real life into our cyber life

MechanX you stay the f*** out of this and just concentrate on those pink panty's
xhiler8r Wrote:

It might be because we dont all live in a fairy tale world Dj, people have problems with people in the real world, people dont get along with people in the real world and people dont get along with people in the cyber world either, can you see a pattern arising there Mr Dj

Not all of us will sit in a coffee shop and drink latte's every Wednesday night and think the world we live in is just rosey some of us live in the real world and have issues that occasionally flow from our real life into our cyber life

MechanX you stay the f*** out of this and just concentrate on those pink panty's

Go billy !!!!

YEAH BABY, let pick on DJ

Its funny how ( although some are aggrieved ) this thread has had a huge amount of views ?

We all come back to see what new developments have arisen.
Evil Wrote:
xhiler8r Wrote:

Go billy !!!!

YEAH BABY, let pick on DJ

Its funny how ( although some are aggrieved ) this thread has had a huge amount of views ?

We all come back to see what new developments have arisen.

Just like a car accident.
Nerd